Most to Semi-State

TheRightWay

Well, a regional full of 1A/2A schools usually doesn't...

Come on with this class crap in an Ind. regional theres guys that can win it from whatever class so dont go there. Look at Devin Jackson along with others Chandler Carroll has a shot to win it all as Im sure alot others out of that regional does so give them credit!!!

Come on with this class crap in an Ind. regional theres guys that can win it from whatever class so dont go there. Look at Devin Jackson along with others Chandler Carroll has a shot to win it all as Im sure alot others out of that regional does so give them credit!!!

I never said noone from the regional could win it.  The poster stated that they wouldn't produce many, which is true.  The numbers don't lie.

NO but you had to through the class crap in there, which dont matter at the Ind. either your a top wrestler or not period.

Here we go with the "class crap".  It's easy to call it crap when you come from a school 3,4,5 times the size of some others that you wrestle.

Still the same weight as the other guy...

We were talking about team success and the success of the regional as a whole moving on through the state series, not any specific individual.  If you can't understand having a larger pool of athletes, better facilities, and more coaches at bigger schools gives them a better chance to succeed, then I don't know what else I can say to convince you. 

We were talking about team success and the success of the regional as a whole moving on through the state series, not any specific individual.  If you can't understand having a larger pool of athletes, better facilities, and more coaches at bigger schools gives them a better chance to succeed, then I don't know what else I can say to convince you.

I don't understand...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.