145 marbach, liter, calhoun, rench

152 carrol, gray, braun, finnerty

160 hiestand, maddox, baumgartner, anguiano

170 jackson, luginbill, evans, quinn

182 hinshaw, gough, howard-anderson, terriquez

195 hiestand, hangen, robertson, hill

220 little, phillips, shaneyfelt, sofronko

285 hemmelgarn, connell, hiestand, bollenbacher

Jeez BigMak, You are still underestimating Baumgartner even after he put an embarrassing beatdown on your Union City guy. He already had a good match with Hiestand this year losing 4-0. You should step out of middle school level schedule of wrestling that you watch and realize their is a world outside the Elite T.E.C.

Jeez BigMak, You are still underestimating Baumgartner even after he put an embarrassing beatdown on your Union City guy. He already had a good match with Hiestand this year losing 4-0. You should step out of middle school level schedule of wrestling that you watch and realize their is a world outside the Elite T.E.C.

Geez 74smack, bigmak picked Baumgartner in the matchup with the Union City kid.  Take it easy big fella.

fo realz! i was like, wtf...i picked him over UC kid...matter of fact, UC kid is all hype, said it the other week after watching him struggle with average wrestlers in conference. for your info, i watch way better comp than the TEC, its just the TEC has the best group of characters and kids.

you are drunk too, i have not modified that post, read again lmao

You did modify the post after you made this post.

"i just changed my mind at 160. i just looked up belmonts 160 and he is quite the impressive freshman.  his 5 losses would also be union citys 5 losses. union city just doesnt wrestle anything close to the bellmont schedule"

"i just changed my mind at 160. i just looked up belmonts 160 and he is quite the impressive freshman.  his 5 losses would also be union citys 5 losses. union city just doesnt wrestle anything close to the bellmont schedule"

that was for sectional. that wasnt even in this thread. that was the sectional thread. i didnt modify my regional predictions

If we're calling out inaccurate sectional predictions, didn't 74smack predict 9 Bellmont champions?

that was for sectional. i didnt modify my regional predictions

I was talking about your Sectional picks, and now the pick at Regional of Maddox beating him. I didn't say you had Angiiuano beating him for Regionals. I just thought the pick of Maddox beating Baumgartner was worse than your first choice last week.

I was talking about your Sectional picks, and now the pick at Regional of Maddox beating him. I didn't say you had Angiiuano beating him for Regionals. I just thought the pick of Maddox beating Baumgartner was worse than your first choice last week.

Oh yea. Why didn't you just say so lol. You had me thinking u were drunk again. I get it now. I need to look up Maddox a little I guess.

I would like to say I also think I had the most accurate predictions of all.

106: Stephenson, Mendez, Mosser, Fillers

113: Hiestand, Wills, Becker, Abbot

120: Miller, Laughlin, Torbush, Gunsett

126: McCormick, Gray, Ray, Coats

132: Campbell, Brown, Bates, Huntker

138: Ellinger, Stephenson, Gill, Beeks

145: Marbach, Liter, Neher, Rench

152: Carrol, Gray, Brown, Finnerty

160: Hiestand, Baumgartner, Angiiuano, Maddox

170: Jackson, Luginbill, Baker, Evans

182: Hinshaw, Gough, Howard-Anderson, Terriquez

195: Hiestand, Hangan, Hill, Robertson

220: Phillips, Little, Shaneyfelt, Sofronko

285: Hemmelgarn, Connell, Hiestand, Bollenbacher

Is there anyway the team competition between Bellmont and Yorktown could be tight?

It would take a huge effort from Bellmont to make it a tight race considering Bellmont only had two wins in the dual earlier this year. They would have to have one of their best showings and get a lot of help from teams like Adams Central, South Adams, and Jay County to pick up some good wins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.