145- Van Horn, Batts, Schober, Dunn

152- Ferguson, Rooks, Damler, Fox

160- Helm, Wyrick, Waters, Clements

170- Stevenson, Lydy, Hess, Schrader

182- Petrole, Elmore, Miller, Wethington

195- Harris, Dillehay, Scott, Lee

220- Tolley, Larson, Schoolcraft, Williams

285- Oglesby, Henson, York, Biddle

106:  Poe(DEC), Reese(FRA), Weaver(BRO), Fisher(MAR)

113:  Smith(FRA), Rassbach(AVO), Skaggs(GRW), Pritchett(BEN)

120:  Hudkins(DAN), Wilkerson(FRA), Allen(BRO), Spencer(CEN)

126:  Molloy(DAN), Boles(MOR), Reese(FRA), Harris(AVO)

132:  Etienne(AVO), Anderson(MOR), Gramse(FRA), Williams(CEN)

138:  Lykins(FRA), Fleener(CEN), Miranda(AVO), Weddle(BEN)

145:  Batts(CAS), Schober(GRW), Van Horn(FRA), Dunn(IND)

152:  Ferguson(MAR), Dalmer(BEN), Rooks(MOR), Fox(CAS)

160:  Helm(AVO), Wyrick(FRA), Waters(SPU), Clements(PLA)

170:  Stevenson(FRA), Lydy(BEN), Hess(MAR), Schrader(GRW)

182:  Elmore(AVO), Petrole(FRA), Miller(GRW), Neese(BRO)

195:  Harris(SPU), Dilehay(AVO), Scott(MOR), Lee(MON)

220:  Tolley(FRA), Schoolcraft(MAR), Larson(AVO), Williams(SPU)

285:  Ogelsby(BEN), Henson(AVO), York(FRA),  Biddle(PL)

@106 Poe goes for 3 wins in a row vs Reese, but it will be another tight match

@113 Smith again nobody close to him will see if Rassbach's length and riding can disrupt him

@120 Hudkins proves why he is towards the top of the class in the state

@126 Molloy is tops but an explosive Boles will be tough to take down very good class all around

@132 Good battle between Etienne and Anderson, Etienne as strong as they come

@138 Lykins again, hopefully Fleener is up for a full day of battling or will he save it for a terrible 1vs4 match up for someone at semi-state

@145 Tough class Batts with only 1 loss comes up with victory, but all matches will be close

@152 Expecting close match between top two here

@160 Helm takes the podium and will be looking good for semi-state

@170 Stevenson again at the top but closer match with Lydy this time

@182 Elmore at the top with tight win over Petrole rematch from Mater Dei

@195 Scott vs Harris semi-final wins this one with Dilehay second either way

@220 Tolley will win with repeat of sectional final

@285 Oglesby avenges loss with repeat of sectional final

Looking like it might be a bit tighter team contest between Avon and Franklin than I first guessed.

12 from Franklin and 9 From Avon move on 

Interested in where everyone thinks I might have gone wrong. 

106:  Poe(DEC), Reese(FRA), Weaver(BRO), Fisher(MAR)

113:  Smith(FRA), Rassbach(AVO), Skaggs(GRW), Pritchett(BEN)

120:  Hudkins(DAN), Wilkerson(FRA), Allen(BRO), Spencer(CEN)

126:  Molloy(DAN), Boles(MOR), Reese(FRA), Harris(AVO)

132:  Etienne(AVO), Anderson(MOR), Gramse(FRA), Williams(CEN)

138:  Lykins(FRA), Fleener(CEN), Miranda(AVO), Weddle(BEN)

145:  Batts(CAS), Schober(GRW), Van Horn(FRA), Dunn(IND)

152:  Ferguson(MAR), Dalmer(BEN), Rooks(MOR), Fox(CAS)

160:  Helm(AVO), Wyrick(FRA), Waters(SPU), Clements(PLA)

170:  Stevenson(FRA), Lydy(BEN), Hess(MAR), Schrader(GRW)

182:  Elmore(AVO), Petrole(FRA), Miller(GRW), Neese(BRO)

195:  Harris(SPU), Dilehay(AVO), Scott(MOR), Lee(MON)

220:  Tolley(FRA), Schoolcraft(MAR), Larson(AVO), Williams(SPU)

285:  Ogelsby(BEN), Henson(AVO), York(FRA),  Biddle(PL)

@106 Poe goes for 3 wins in a row vs Reese, but it will be another tight match

@113 Smith again nobody close to him will see if Rassbach's length and riding can disrupt him

@120 Hudkins proves why he is towards the top of the class in the state

@126 Molloy is tops but an explosive Boles will be tough to take down very good class all around

@132 Good battle between Etienne and Anderson, Etienne as strong as they come

@138 Lykins again, hopefully Fleener is up for a full day of battling or will he save it for a terrible 1vs4 match up for someone at semi-state

@145 Tough class Batts with only 1 loss comes up with victory, but all matches will be close

@152 Expecting close match between top two here

@160 Helm takes the podium and will be looking good for semi-state

@170 Stevenson again at the top but closer match with Lydy this time

@182 Elmore at the top with tight win over Petrole rematch from Mater Dei

@195 Scott vs Harris semi-final wins this one with Dilehay second either way

@220 Tolley will win with repeat of sectional final

@285 Oglesby avenges loss with repeat of sectional final

Looking like it might be a bit tighter team contest between Avon and Franklin than I first guessed.

12 from Franklin and 9 From Avon move on 

Interested in where everyone thinks I might have gone wrong.

I can see it unfolding that way I think 145 could go many different ways between those 4 definitely the tightest race.  I like Petrole to win again and also the Gramse Eitenne match will be close. 3rd time will be the charm for Lil Reese. Harris will have a tough 1st round match with Brownfield.

106 Poe,Reese,weever, Kimery

113 smith, Rassbach, Pritchett, Skaggs

120 hudkins, Wilkerson,spencer, Allen

126 molloy, Harris, boles, Reese

132 Anderson, etienne, gramse, Williams

138 lykins, Miranda, fleener, Weddle

145 batts, schober, van horn, Dunn

152 ferguson, rooks, fox, Damler

160 helm, wyrick, waters, Clements

170 Stevenson, lydy, Hess, Langdon

182 Elmore, petrole, neese, miller

195 dillehay, Scott, Harris, lee

220 Tolley, Larson, schoolcraft, Williams

285 Henson, York, oglesby, biddle

At 182 I'd like to hear your guys reasoning for picking Elmore over petrole? At md petrole controlled that whole match and was never in danger of losing. I know anything can happen and it's hard to beat a guy twice. But petrole has looked great sense that rypel lose early at calumet. I'll take petrole and I think he controls the whole match again

At 182 I'd like to hear your guys reasoning for picking Elmore over petrole? At md petrole controlled that whole match and was never in danger of losing. I know anything can happen and it's hard to beat a guy twice. But petrole has looked great sense that rypel lose early at calumet. I'll take petrole and I think he controls the whole match again

I've got Petrole over Elmore but it will be a good one, what is your reasoning for having Miranda over Fleener?

I've got Petrole over Elmore but it will be a good one, what is your reasoning for having Miranda over Fleener?

Maybe cause Fleener isn't a 100% would be my guess. Looked good his first match at sectional but semi finals the more he wrestled the more in pain he looked.

Sounds like Fleener vs Miranda will be tough even if Fleener is 100%.  From what i saw last week Fleener wasn't 100% thats why i was wondering if he might win his first match and save everything for semi-state and ruin another regional winners day. 

@182 it might go either way with elmore and petrole.  I didn't know any details from mater dei except score appeared close, so was thinking maybe elmore could get over the hump.   

I don't think fleener is 100% and saw Miranda at md looked ok but he has got to be a huge 138 and sense he's gone down he seems to be making some noise. Fleener almost lost to copeland from white land in the semi finals at sections and Miranda would beat copeland handily. Do I think Miranda dominates most certainly not. But I think he wins. If and only if he doesn't get head locked or turn it into a high scoring match if that's the case fleener wins cuz that's his style of wrestling 

Elmore DOMINATES Petrole, Petrole cant squeak by again. Didnt Petrole only win by 1?

You are out of your mind if you think Elmore dominates petrole. You must of not been at md. Petrole with all the offensive attempts and Elmore never was threading to score or when that match. I don't think petrole dominates but I think he controls the whole match again and wins by 2 or 3.

Another match that people will over look is wyrick vs helm. Wyrick is so tough had a couple 1 point matches with some ranked kids and only lost to Hiestand by 1 I think and could have very easily won that match. He's a gamer that for sure. I think helm wins but it'll be very close.

106-Reese, 113- Smith (easily), 120-Hudkins (Dominantly), 126- Boles (squeaker), 132-Anderson, 138- Lykins, 145-Batts, 152- Rooks, 160- Helm (pins all the way thru), 170- Stevenson (final w/Lydy should be good), 182- Elmore (Dominates), 195-Scott, 220- Tolley (Dominates), 285- Henson

I know Batts is good but I can't see him winning 145.  That's a pretty solid weight class with Schober, VanHorn, Dunn, Kelly and Batts.  I just don't see Batts getting by Schober or VanHorn.  Who has he beat/lost to this year of note?  What reason would there be to pick him to win it all?

I know Batts is good but I can't see him winning 145.  That's a pretty solid weight class with Schober, VanHorn, Dunn, Kelly and Batts.  I just don't see Batts getting by Schober or VanHorn.  Who has he beat/lost to this year of note?  What reason would there be to pick him to win it all?

Batts lost to Karges from Princeton, he made an error I don't think he will make again and it cost him. He learned from it.

That is his only loss.

He has beat

Gaddis(152) of Kokomo

Miranda of Avon by Fall

Gilmore of THN

When its all said and done, it will be a fun one to watch Saturday!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.