Kayla Miracle

ontherise219

As posted on the Merrillville Semi state Topic Via her mom she won't be wrestling today ending her high school career from a concussion. It is always tough to see a senior end their career to a injury. I hope her recovery is quick and she can keep working towards her goal of being a world and Olympic champion. I've always been a fan. Congratulations on a ground breaking career and I hope you get well soon

Mike Reiser

Kayla was bummed for sure but, understands the big picture. High School wrestling for her has always been the equivalent of BUD'S training. It was brutally difficult, she had to push herself at times beyond what seemed rational but, in the end it prepared her for her real battles that actually mean something to HER. The reason she will be successful in her future is because she was tested by fire against the boys. She is ready to go to that next level after 150-14 career record in high school against boys, she has been forged by that fire. Those tested by fire, come forth like tempered steel. unbeatable, unbreakable, unstoppable.

Kayla was bummed for sure but, understands the big picture. High School wrestling for her has always been the equivalent of BUD'S training. It was brutally difficult, she had to push herself at times beyond what seemed rational but, in the end it prepared her for her real battles that actually mean something to HER. The reason she will be successful in her future is because she was tested by fire against the boys. She is ready to go to that next level after 150-14 career record in high school against boys, she has been forged by that fire. Those tested by fire, come forth like tempered steel. unbeatable, unbreakable, unstoppable.

Well put and we will be routing her on as her journey continues.

She is ready to go to that next level after 150-14 career record in high school against boys, she has been forged by that fire. Those tested by fire, come forth like tempered steel. unbeatable, unbreakable, unstoppable.

I think most boys would like to have a 150-14 career record against boys in their high school career.

Had the true honor to see her wrestle in person and talk to her. Shes the real deal outstanding well grounged person and great wrestler. She's ever bit capable of wrestling and winning a gold medal some day for team USA. Keep your head up girl get healthy keep battling. Thank you for showing thousands of lil girls that girls can wrestle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.