149          IU 3

157          IU 6

165          IU 4

174 PU 3

184          IU 4

197 PU 6

285          IU 6

IU 23  Purdue 18

Toss ups are 149 and 174. Bonus points will be the key to victory, as it could be 5-5 match wins.

Should be a close and exciting match. Prediction assumes that Raley and Jackson are not wrestling. 

125 PU 3

133 PU 3

141 PU 3

149          IU 3

157          IU 6

165          IU 4

174 PU 3

184          IU 4

197 PU 6

285          IU 6

IU 23  Purdue 18

Toss ups are 149 and 174. Bonus points will be the key to victory, as it could be 5-5 match wins.

Should be a close and exciting match. Prediction assumes that Raley and Jackson are not wrestling.

Purdue has two wrestlers with multiple wins over IU's Roach at 149 this year

125 - PU - 3 Camden has it rough in Big 10 duals this year, but I think he will win this one.

133 - PU - 4 Cashe was HOT, then made a mistake last week against NE, which will fire him up for this one

141 - PU - 4 Danny is still fired up from his pin Sunday and wins by major

149 - PU - 3 Nelson has also had a tough way to go.  Roach is good, but Nelson wins a close one by a couple points

157 - IU - 6 Walsh loves his pins...enough said

165 - IU - 4 Leblanc wins this one fairly easily

174 - PU - 3 Probably the toughest one to call.  I'm going with Kissel by maybe 3 simply because of a little more experience

184 - IU - 3 Sheridan is having a great year but Tanner is a BEAST.  This will be a close match but Sheridan will come out on top

197 - PU - 4 Atwood will get bonus points in this win, not sure about a pin but definitely a major.

284 - IU - 4 I LOVE LOVE Adam.  He is an great young man all the way around.  It tickles me to death to see his season going as well as it is.  But I can't go with more than a major here.  These two know each other very well, dating all the way back to IHSAA State finals a few years ago.  Alex cannot produce the offense to even come close to beating Adam, but he is a brute and somehow comes away in matches with the likes of Adam and Tony Nelson with close scores.  But Adam with come out swinging and win by a major.

Good dual to watch and I will go with Purdue with slight upset by a score of around 21-17

125 - PU - 3 Camden has it rough in Big 10 duals this year, but I think he will win this one.

133 - PU - 4 Cashe was HOT, then made a mistake last week against NE, which will fire him up for this one

141 - PU - 4 Danny is still fired up from his pin Sunday and wins by major

149 - PU - 3 Nelson has also had a tough way to go.  Roach is good, but Nelson wins a close one by a couple points

157 - IU - 6 Walsh loves his pins...enough said

165 - IU - 4 Leblanc wins this one fairly easily

174 - PU - 3 Probably the toughest one to call.  I'm going with Kissel by maybe 3 simply because of a little more experience

184 - IU - 3 Sheridan is having a great year but Tanner is a BEAST.  This will be a close match but Sheridan will come out on top

197 - PU - 4 Atwood will get bonus points in this win, not sure about a pin but definitely a major.

284 - IU - 4 I LOVE LOVE Adam.  He is an great young man all the way around.  It tickles me to death to see his season going as well as it is.  But I can't go with more than a major here.  These two know each other very well, dating all the way back to IHSAA State finals a few years ago.  Alex cannot produce the offense to even come close to beating Adam, but he is a brute and somehow comes away in matches with the likes of Adam and Tony Nelson with close scores.  But Adam with come out swinging and win by a major.

Good dual to watch and I will go with Purdue with slight upset by a score of around 21-17

I think IU will probably win 3 matches score PU 26- IU 15. Chalfant and Walsh will get pins, and Sheridan will get a decision. Welch could get beat by LaBlanc, and Shephard may beat Eppert. All others are a lock, I think. I've got Puuuuuuuu, with a few more bonus points.