What other coach has over 600 dual meet wins?

PROPOWER

If a school/coach needs to submit someone's information for the list. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S5EJxmB85gE5UEbvoyBYcQVEabr3kjv9w9m7NJbHUwI/viewform

Do these coaches need to be a member of the IHSWCA in order to have their name on the list? I can think of a few Coaches over 100 that are not on the list or very close to 100

Coach Rhodes only coached at the High School level for 26 years.  He started out at New Castle (where he coached the incredibly handsome Rex Peckinpaugh) and then took a short break to coach at Hanover College until they dropped the program.  He then went to Cathedral. 

Coach Rhodes only coached at the High School level for 26 years.  He started out at New Castle (where he coached the incredibly handsome Rex Peckinpaugh) and then took a short break to coach at Hanover College until they dropped the program.  He then went to Cathedral.

Obviously a different Rex Peckinpaugh than the one coaching there now.

I stand corrected and well said. One of my biggest role models in life. Pushed me to limits I never thought mentally or physically possible. We need more guys like Coach Rhodes in the sport. His passion was undeniable.

I stand corrected and well said. One of my biggest role models in life. Pushed me to limits I never thought mentally or physically possible. We need more guys like Coach Rhodes in the sport. His passion was undeniable.

True in every aspect.  I would not be where I am today without some of the lessons he taught me. 

JD only has more than 200 but less than 250

So then Jamie Welliever wouldn't be that close either. It would take well over 30 years of coaching to get to 600, if my calculations are correct. With a 25 a season dual record win every year! He hasn't been a head coach long enough to make 600. Thanks for clarifying J.D.'s record for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.