Central Sectional

Jon H

If he had MD on his singlet, he'd be JV.

well if Tristen McDaniel hadn't had twelve stitches put in his index finger Friday morning before sectionals, Forsley would have had on the JV singlet. It was a 4-4 match late in the 3rd period when Tristen McDaniel is hit with a penalty point for his 3rd improper start to make it a 5-4 bout with seconds left. Tristen forfeits his matches after the match of the day between the two, McDaniel and Forsley. To have his finger healed up for regionals and semi state, which is actually the bigger picture. Stat tuned for McDaniel vs Forsley 2 this Saturday at regionals at castle with a semi healed finger, just saying and looking forward to wrestling Kemper for first.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if Tristen McDaniel hadn't had twelve stitches put in his index finger Friday morning before sectionals, Forsley would have had on the JV singlet. It was a 4-4 match late in the 3rd period when Tristen McDaniel is hit with a penalty point for his 3rd improper start to make it a 5-4 bout with seconds left. Tristen forfeits his matches after the match of the day between the two, McDaniel and Forsley. To have his finger healed up for regionals and semi state, which is actually the bigger picture. Stat tuned for McDaniel vs Forsley 2 this Saturday at regionals at castle with a semi healed finger, just saying and looking forward to wrestling Kemper for first.

That makes sense. I thought he looked out of shape Saturday and stitches in the hand would definitely account for that. This isn't a big difference between wrestling with stitches and having broken bones. I'll take McDaniel in a rematch. Trust the Tecumseh staff to make adjustments more than MD staff.

That makes sense. I thought he looked out of shape Saturday and stitches in the hand would definitely account for that. This isn't a big difference between wrestling with stitches and having broken bones. I'll take McDaniel in a rematch. Trust the Tecumseh staff to make adjustments more than MD staff.

Please tell me that is sarcasm???

How many adjustments did you expect MD to make between the first and second match? They won the first match so it was up to Tecumseh to make adjustments to try to win the second. I hope both do good enough to get the chance to wrestle for a third time at semistate. I would expect adjustments to be made by Mater Dei for that match. Should be a good one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.