Tomorrow tournaments postponed

WrestlingMan2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to bring up sour grapes but didn't something like this happen a year or two ago that some tournament went on even though another school couldn't make it?

You are probably thinking of the Jay County Regional a couple years ago. Obviously a different situation where not being able to participate ends your season.

What gets me is the CC superintendent is ALLOWING a basketball game to happen tonight when they canceled school today. Yet already making a decision to restrict the team from competing tomorrow already based of a forecast. The tournament was already pushed back to start at noon. She is going to make the NHC look stupid if all the conferences in the area still wrestle.

Oh man I am so ticked off right now!!! I just drove from Chicago tonight to be back to coach the boys tomorrow at NHC and find out it is cancelled. I find it funny how CC can play basketball tonight and have kids drive on  the roads tonight when they are awful. Drifts as high as my car! But heaven forbid we postpone it for a couple hours to give time for the plows to get out tomorrow or at least wait to see what actually happens tomorrow. This comes down to administration not understanding the sport of wrestling and what our boys go through to get to weight and get their mind ready for this. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Oh man I am so ticked off right now!!! I just drove from Chicago tonight to be back to coach the boys tomorrow at NHC and find out it is cancelled. I find it funny how CC can play basketball tonight and have kids drive on  the roads tonight when they are awful. Drifts as high as my car! But heaven forbid we postpone it for a couple hours to give time for the plows to get out tomorrow or at least wait to see what actually happens tomorrow. This comes down to administration not understanding the sport of wrestling and what our boys go through to get to weight and get their mind ready for this. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

I received word earlier tonight that CC ended up canceling their basketball game tonight.

In this situation which comes up almost every year. Conf. wrestling cancelled the week before sec. I wish the school had a policy that we are not providing bus service but if the parents of the kids want to take them they could, but  the school is not responsible  for the teams wellbeing. Maybe  a waiver the parent can sign to release school from liability. Just a thought

I love this idea!  +1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.