Entire Post Season.. Who will not give up a take down. How many have done this?

takedownartist

Jake O'Brien didn't give up an offensive point his senior season.

Nick Lee has not allowed any either.  The only points he has allowed is when he has let someone up.  No other points have been scored against him this year.

Jake O'Brien didn't give up an offensive point his senior season.

Pretty sure Jake O'brien was beat by Nate Moore at the Capital City Classic, County, and Conference his senior season.  He gave up offensive points that year (not sure about his soph and junior years).

Nate beat Jake during Jake's junior year.  Jake's senior year he went undeafeted and I am pretty sure he didnt give up any offensive points. 

Pretty sure Jake O'brien was beat by Nate Moore at the Capital City Classic, County, and Conference his senior season.  He gave up offensive points that year (not sure about his soph and junior years).

Nate beat Jake during Jake's junior year.  Jake's senior year he went undeafeted and I am pretty sure he didnt give up any offensive points.

that was jakes Junior year i believe. Nate was a year older

Big Wes will not be taken down , he has prepared for this moment his whole life pretty much, wont happen!! Wes will be the champ!!

Did he not prepare for the same moment the previous 3 years? I'm not saying he won't win, I'm only pointing out that your reasoning is flawed.  I've seen Streck wrestle this year and think he's more than capable of taking him down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.