Dave Thornton Cancer site

Thornton

My name is Allison Thornton and my husband is Dave Thornton. Many of you in the wrestling community know Dave and he has often spoken of how dedicated and close-knit the wrestling community is. I am writing to inform everyone that Dave's cancer has returned and the site I am including is both a chronicle of his battle and a fundraising effort to offset medical expenses. I hope no one feels obligated to donate, but will at least read about his battle and offer encouragement in this latest fight. Thank you for your support. The site is http://gfwd.at/1f7tqSI

If I could add I would like to say that Dave has and always will bleed Perry Blue.  He is truly about the kids and about wrestling and I would encourage all to help us out by sending prayers, notes, and yes, very much needed financial support if possible.  Dave and his three lovely ladies at home(his wife, Allison, and two young daughters, Ansley and Ellery) could use all the support they can get.  We love Dave and we know that if anyone can beat this damn thing its SuperDave!!!!

Coach Tonte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Theres a new Thornton Strong singlet being made to help raise $ to help support Daves battle. The singlets are $75.00 there will be a flyer with a picture of it at state. Make checks to PMWC lets help raise some $$$$$ to help Dave & his family and add a great looking singlet to your collection for a good reason..............

Link for the singlets

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99kk8BWi5ZUZ21zZ1piVTVJQnkweWhrQ3l1b2dmRno1Yjd3/edit?usp=sharing

• 5 weeks later...

Just a note these singlets can also be made without the PM on them if you want to support the cause but dont want the Perry PM on your singlet. Help support the cause do Dave is a great guy who loves our sport...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.