On their feet...who is the slickest current Indiana high school wrestler?

takedownartist

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang that's a lot of writing lol  ???

datdude huh? who are you really? any way..

Issues with my post are fine I'm far from thin skinned nor will I ever hide my identity behind a screen name. I normally wouldn't respond to such paranoid silliness, but this time I can't help myself. First IMO the difference between "slickest" and "best" is one of semantics. In other words they mean the same thing(mincing words). Can you be the slickest but not the best? Can you be "slickest" and get taken down over and over? Second, as irrelevant as this is, one of my sons is a year behind CJ, Jason Crary, and the tournament was in Cedar Falls(only time they have ever been in the same group) Jason had to take an injury default and most likely shouldn't have attended the tournament at all, but he wanted to give it a shot. So that's irrelevant and not even worth mentioning. It's also a ridiculous notion that I would make any post based on a kid doing better than my son at a tournament, it is a laughable thought for anyone with any understanding or experience, and you interjecting him into this conversation is clearly nothing more than an unsuccessful attempt to be hurtful, since he wasn't part of the conversation. We've been doing this way to long to worry about such goofy things from goofy people. Next, your "judgment" that I am "bashing" because I express my opinion with facts is very puzzling. If I disagree am I bashing?? I have never said or posted ANYTHING derogatory or demeaning about any kid on this board(all my posts are here, you point it out). But I will disagree with some. So is that bashing? Because I don't suck a**? Next, your correct about the rtc situation, and it was very one sided which is directly related to this post, is me bringing it up bashing?? That's ridiculously paranoid. Are you saying that anything said that isn't glowing is bashing? Or if I choose another wrestler in a match am I bashing? FYI, CJ weighed out over a pound+ heavier than Micic at the time, and my point was that Micic is just better, is that bashing? And finally, here is where you start to tail off and get real silly, but I'll stick with it. I've not "constantly" commented or compared any one wrestler(maybe Micic and for good reason he's #1 in the US, there are no other IN wresters ranked in the top 20 by intermat under 145# so a comparison between Micic and Red is IMO unfair and I've said that several times if others want to make the comparison I will respond with my opinion and why IMO they are wrong at the risk of being called a basher. ::)). This is the first post I've mentioned CJ in well over a year, your clear paranoia is becoming very odd at this point. So you do know who my son is now, he's also an honor student with a 4.0 gpa and is 37-0 this year as a freshman, you interjecting him into this conversation and implying my post is sour grapes appears to be nothing more than an unsuccessful attempt to be hurtful. So, I'm very sure I don't need you telling me or my son what to focus on, but don't worry, I think we'll be ok. WOW!!  LOL On the other hand, maybe it's you that needs to focus on the topic. I have objective, factual info that is true and relevant and that supports my opinion, that's all and it's no knock on anyone, deal with it. Your entire post is as off base as it is irrelevant. It would again appear very oddly paranoid as well. I've stated nothing but fact, correct? NO hearsay. I apologize if the mention of those facts bothers you. But they are the facts. And if you noticed, I did use the word paranoid 4 times in this post, now 5 soon to be 6. Funny thing is over a year ago I said I thought Sinko would beat CJ(we didn't see that match), and that was called bashing as well. This paranoid delusional pattern is now clear and constant over time. So, pray tell, where did I "bash"?

Konrath is a beast. Nick Lee is ridiculous. T-Ferg is honorable mention. Kelly definitely belongs in the conversation. Micic is Micic. DJ Smith will have his chance to decide if its him or T-Ferg and Micic will have his chance to prove its not Lee. For now I have to go with the one who proved it in an actual battle and that is Konrath against Egli.

As I mentioned in the topic about who won't give up a takedown I don't think that Lee or Micic will give up a takedown. But I also don't think that removes them from this conversation either. If I had to rank the top five it would be 1. Konrath 2. Lee 3. Micic 4. Ferguson 5. Red

Just my humble opinion  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.