IHSAA Sectional hosted @ Arsenal Tech Information

Coach Brown

Coaches,

Please see the information below as it pertains to IHSAA Sectional . Many of you may not have receive the correspondence that was sent out last week. Enjoy, and I am looking forward to an exciting day of wrestling.

Arsenal Tech High School

Titans

Victor Bush, Director of Athletics Principal: Larry Yarrell

Athletic Office Telephone: (317) 693-5321 Athletic Office Fax: (317) 693-5425

2014 IHSAA WRESTLING SECTIONAL

Arsenal Tech High School

February 1st 2014

I.  SEEDING MEETING:

DEADLINES: Coaches need to enter their wrestlers and their wrestlers’ criteria to trackwrestling.com no later than Monday, 1/27/14 at noon.

ENTRY: Door #4 (enter the athletic parking lot via the Oriental St. entrance)

DATE: Monday, January 27th

TIME: 7:00 pm (refreshments will be served)

NEEDED MATERIALS: Official Scorebook, Weigh-in Sheets, and Alpha Master Sheet

II. TOURNAMENT TIME SCHEDULE:

DOORS OPEN: 7:00 AM For Teams

WEIGH-IN: 7:30 AM Wrestling Room

COACHES MEETING: 8:45 AM Hospitality Room

WRESTLING BEGINS: 9:00 AM Pigtail Round, 4 Mats

III. ADMISSION: $6.00 Doors will open at 8 am for spectators

IIII. TEAM INFORMATION:

• Check in will be at door #4 of the West Gym.  Coaches will need to stop at the table and pick up their team packet and notify tournament personal of any lineup changes.  Contestants, student manager, coaches, and athletic director will be admitted free of charge.

• Administrators and bus drivers will need to use the sign in sheet and will be admitted free of charge.

• All other personnel (alternates, reserves, and fans) must pay for tickets.  All spectators will be directed to the balcony section of the gymnasium.

• Participants will have access to the locker rooms.  Please bring your own locks if you desire to secure your belongings.  Arsenal Tech is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

• A certified trainer will be on duty all day.

• Videotaping may be done from the balcony so long as it does not restrict egress or obstruct the view of others.  Please bring a battery pack.  Please review the IHSAA Winter Bulletin for video taping/photographer restrictions.

• Concessions will be available throughout the day.

• If a wrestler is not able to compete please contact Mark Mendoza @ mendozam@ips.k12.in.us or

317-223-6085 ASAP.

If you have questions or in the event of a weather emergency please contact Mark Mendoza at 317-223-6085,

Victor Bush, A.D. at 437-5770, or James Brown at 317-318-3991

106 hawkins (pm), elington (cr)

113 elliot (pm), hiltcz (sm)

120 cottey (pm), baker (ca)

126 aiden (pm), scott (br)

132 james (pm), jones (iw)

138 johnson (pm), hendon (tch)

145 lecount (pm), dilley (sp)

152 thomas (pm), sylvest (at)

160 wilson (pm), crawford (ip)

170 johnson (at), tonte (pm)

182 warman (pm), gonzalez (iw)

195 koehring (pm), almodovar (at)

220 faulkenberg (cr), eubank (tch)

285 clay (br), jackson (ip)

106 Hawkins

113 Elliot

120 Cottey

126 Kenny

132 James

138 Johnson

145 Lecount

152 Thomas

160 Wilson

170 Tonte

182 Warman

195 Koehring

220 Corman

285 Riddle

yes we know what the PM roster looks like...now tell us your picks to win lol

yes we know what the PM roster looks like...now tell us your picks to win lol

Looks like a good pick to me....I will say PM with all champs with close matches at 170,220 and 285.....could go either way.....

Shout out to Coach Brown and AT for hosting a smooth running sectional and great hospitality room. Also the Speedway Wrestling team wants to send its thoughts to the wrestler that was injured today, I think he may have been from Broad Ripple, I was not able to see what happened but I know he was laying down for awhile. Third, congrats to the Falcons on getting all 14 in the finals.

106 hawkins (pm), elington (cr)

113 elliot (pm), hiltcz (sm)

120 cottey (pm), baker (ca)

126 aiden (pm), scott (br)

132 james (pm), jones (iw)

138 johnson (pm), hendon (tch)

145 lecount (pm), dilley (sp)

152 thomas (pm), sylvest (at)

160 wilson (pm), crawford (ip)

170 johnson (at), tonte (pm)

182 warman (pm), gonzalez (iw)

195 koehring (pm), almodovar (at)

220 faulkenberg (cr), eubank (tch)

285 clay (br), jackson (ip)

i think i only missed one champ...138 i had jonhson and hendon reversed. i mised a couple runner ups. not bad for not really knowing the area and being from a different sectional/regional area.

Shout out to Coach Brown and AT for hosting a smooth running sectional and great hospitality room. Also the Speedway Wrestling team wants to send its thoughts to the wrestler that was injured today, I think he may have been from Broad Ripple, I was not able to see what happened but I know he was laying down for awhile. Third, congrats to the Falcons on getting all 14 in the finals.

Thank you!  Also, any coaches from the sectional, if you have feedback, send in to myself or Coach Brown.  We hope to keep improving our tournaments and are always open to suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.