Wilson vs James

coatrack

Wilson may be the best takedown guy in the State.

James is as good as they come.  This one is truly one that you just don't know how they will matchup.

I start to say I would give the advantage to James.  Then I change my mind and think Wilson will win.

This will be one that is worth the price of admission! 

I thought Hughes was going to win it last year and I was completely wrong. I give the nod to James based off of his experience,  something Hughes didn't have on the hs level (and I don't see James telling his coach no when his coach suggests top like Hughes did) but I can very well be wrong.  This time I won't be surprised if im wrong.

I thought Hughes was going to win it last year and I was completely wrong. I give the nod to James based off of his experience,  something Hughes didn't have on the hs level (and I don't see James telling his coach no when his coach suggests top like Hughes did) but I can very well be wrong.  This time I won't be surprised if im wrong.

lol yup yup  ;)

Bottom has always been James's bugaboo. This is a great matchup based on the fact that they are both similar on their feet with their explosive nature. I saw the Noblitt match. It pretty much went the way a bunch of us watching thought it would go. Wilson's speed was just to much in that match. Wilson's match with Gross was much closer. The final was 4-1 but Wilson got a td right at the end and was close to giving one up a few times that would have tied it.

I think James takes this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.