Streck v. Robinson tonight.

XCard

I think it will be as close as Gelen wants it to be. Everyone knows how strong he is but I was surprised at how quick and explosive he was. I wished he would of picked wrestling next year but I'm sure he will do great playing football.

Gelen hasn't given up a offensive point in 2 years he was a reversed call in the semi away from being a 2x finalist against guy he had 2 wins over. Streck has 2 losses to gelen in his career. I like that these guys go out and get the best matches possible.

I agree! Me and Cosgrove were talking about how these guys are searching for the best, and dominating them! It's fun to watch the drive in these kids! The sky is the limit for them all!

Bernard and Miller traded escapes in the 2nd and 3rd periods without a whole lot of action until Bernard secured a takedown mid-way thru the third.  Miller got the quick escape and was close to a takedown of his own at one point.  Bernard was given a stalling warning and appeared close to getting another near the end until he locked up a front headlock as the 3rd period ended.

Bernard and Miller traded escapes in the 2nd and 3rd periods without a whole lot of action until Bernard secured a takedown mid-way thru the third.  Miller got the quick escape and was close to a takedown of his own at one point.  Bernard was given a stalling warning and appeared close to getting another near the end until he locked up a front headlock as the 3rd period ended.

i dont know about any of you but if this is accurate then Id say Miller is pretty damn good

i dont know about any of you but if this is accurate then Id say Miller is pretty damn good

Felt like a take down was not given that Wes was due in this match, but make no mistake Miller is tough.He is much better than a year ago, Wes and Fletcher are workout partners at CIA and wrestled each other at every practice.Miller was in on a good shot in the match, and was in this match throughout.

Wes has only gave up 1 take down in 2 years now and that was in his loss in the semi's at state last year, I think Wes is 30-0 with only 3 matches not being falls so far this year. So make no mistake considering how well Miller wrestled this match and his willingness to bump up, he and Robinson would be a great finals this year!

Felt like a take down was not given that Wes was due in this match, but make no mistake Miller is tough.He is much better than a year ago, Wes and Fletcher are workout partners at CIA and wrestled each other at every practice.Miller was in on a good shot in the match, and was in this match throughout.

Wes has only gave up 1 take down in 2 years now and that was in his loss in the semi's at state last year, I think Wes is 30-0 with only 3 matches not being falls so far this year. So make no mistake considering how well Miller wrestled this match and his willingness to bump up, he and Robinson would be a great finals this year!

Don't forget Tolley, he does have a win over the #1 ranked 220 in the nation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.