Streck v. Robinson tonight.

XCard

This a HUGE win for Gelen! He needs to beat top opponents like Streck so he can keep up with Fletcher Miller. That will no doubt be a GREAT Championship match!

keep up with Miller? Gelen beat him, what, 7-2 last year? It will be a great match and I'm sure it will be closer, but I don't think robinson needed this win to keep up with anyone.

This a HUGE win for Gelen! He needs to beat top opponents like Streck so he can keep up with Fletcher Miller. That will no doubt be a GREAT Championship match!

It was already stated, but I'll repeat, Miller needs to catch Robinson, not vise versa, I'm sure you recall who won that match-up last year. Perhaps your favorite high school 120 crush should worry about keeping up, he's after all taken a few losses.

It was a good match, Gelen definitely is a beast.  Very explosive.  3 takedowns to none, pretty obvious that was the difference maker.  Streck defended well on some shots, and got in a couple of times just could not finish.  Did a good job of working out from bottom.  I would be surprised if anyone defeated Gelen this year.  It was rumored that Streck actually asked Gelen to bump when they were at Mishawaka so this match could take place.  As mentioned earlier, both of these guys have not been tested much this year, so to be able to wrestle a match of this caliber for both outstanding wrestlers this late in the season is a no brainer. Good luck to both.

I wouldn't say miller wrestles a tougher schedule then Robinson. Miller bumped and beat a top 10 285 gelen beat a top 5. I would t count out Connor tolley either

I feel bad for not even mentioning Conner. He could do a lot of damage to both of em. I can't wait for state!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.