Top Darkhorses this year?

If the rankings have you place, it's definitely an upset not a dark horse.

At weight like 45 I could see a rentas as a dark house for a championship if that was the route bell talking I think he would disappointed if he didn't gwtba medal for sure. But with Lecount and Forte at 45 that final could be epic

At weight like 45 I could see a rentas as a dark house for a championship if that was the route bell talking I think he would disappointed if he didn't gwtba medal for sure. But with Lecount and Forte at 45 that final could be epic

But rentas did beat a tough Loe like 8-2 and only lost to Forte 4-0 (I know it was fortes first tournament back or something like that) but still. It would be a big suprise, and definitely an upset but I just don't see it as a dark horse situation

But rentas did beat a tough Loe like 8-2 and only lost to Forte 4-0 (I know it was fortes first tournament back or something like that) but still. It would be a big suprise, and definitely an upset but I just don't see it as a dark horse situation

That's is true. I like dark horse picks a guy not ranked to come and get a medal. I like to call that the Keon Jones from merrillville unranked to the semi finals losing to mcginley in OT or the Blake Giffen south deerborn Unranked to the semis also

That's is true. I like dark horse picks a guy not ranked to come and get a medal. I like to call that the Keon Jones from merrillville unranked to the semi finals losing to mcginley in OT or the Blake Giffen south deerborn Unranked to the semis also

Yeah that's how I see it.

The Perry 138 and HWT. have impressed me a lot. Napier didn't have his best matches today, but the kid is incredibly smooth and has to get used to the higher level. Riddle has done pretty well overall. Dropped matches to some tough high ranked kids, but he's getting better. Both can make a run into Bankers. All 14 can if they wrestle well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.