Attention IndianaWrestlingGuy!!! IndianaMat Team Rankings!!!!

Y2CJ41

Here you go, here are rankings that will satisfy your need for Cathedral to be #1!!!

http://www.indianamat.com/indianamat-team-power-rankings-11214/2014/01/

What is your deal w/ Cathedral man? I mean dang. Talking smack being a smartass in the Perry vs Cathedral topic too..? Can you just not be jerk or what man? Are you jealous by the 4 state titles the football team won the last four years in a row? What is your deal? You are a straight prick man

What is your deal w/ Cathedral man? I mean dang. Talking smack being a smartass in the Perry vs Cathedral topic too..? Can you just not be jerk or what man? Are you jealous by the 4 state titles the football team won the last four years in a row? What is your deal? You are a straight prick man

Don't take it personal Nutter.  I believe it was instigated by the numerous amount of threads being taken over with "Cathedral should be #1."  Y2 also jumped on the Bellmont fans for thread monopolizing.  All the while beating up on the IHSWCA.  At least he is an equal opportunist *&^*. 

Don't take it personal Nutter.  I believe it was instigated by the numerous amount of threads being taken over with "Cathedral should be #1."  Y2 also jumped on the Bellmont fans for thread monopolizing.  All the while beating up on the IHSWCA.  At least he is an equal opportunist *&^*.

Okay, I suppose I can try to understand. Thnks for the memo, & Y2.. At least you hate everyone equally. Please Lord let Carrol be decent sometime in the next 5 years at wrestling. Give this guy some sort of peace of mind. Or God can we just have a mysterious case of Benjamen Button for the Lefever brothers, and just put them all back on the team.

Thanks God

Okay, I suppose I can try to understand. Thnks for the memo, & Y2.. At least you hate everyone equally. Please Lord let Carrol be decent sometime in the next 5 years at wrestling. Give this guy some sort of peace of mind. Or God can we just have a mysterious case of Benjamen Button for the Lefever brothers, and just put them all back on the team.

Thanks God

Maybe when Cathedral guys slam a Carroll kid we will give you the win next time....just maybe if you ask nicely.

Y2 sucks and try's to bully anyone he disagrees with on this board.

IndianaWrestlingGuy has been critical of the rankings all year long. He has also stated numerous times we need the rankings to be based off the IHSAA trophy. Needless to say we have been having this rankings all year long. This is a post that shows him that we have done what he has been asking for all year long.

I heard next year at that little preseason tourney in carroll Y2 is opening a new class up..Couldn't come up with a name for it but everyone that has a problem on the board can just settle it on the mat..Joe might have to extend it a couple more days as i don't think he will have much of a chance to get off the mat..It will be a royal rumble vs 1.. ;D ;D ;D

I heard next year at that little preseason tourney in carroll Y2 is opening a new class up..Couldn't come up with a name for it but everyone that has a problem on the board can just settle it on the mat..Joe might have to extend it a couple more days as i don't think he will have much of a chance to get off the mat..It will be a royal rumble vs 1.. ;D ;D ;D

LMAO, okay that was pretty funny. He would take them all on tho I'm sure...

Well that would surely double the entries in the tournament!

Love the passive aggressiveness, Y2. I'm beginning to understand why Coach Skinner and his wolfpack haven't honored your pleas to partner on the IHSWCA team duals.

All I can say is don't hate the playa, hate the game. And, anyone that needs a translation, have at it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Don%27t%20Hate%20The%20Playa%2FPlayette%20Hate%20The%20Game&defid=1122453

Love the passive aggressiveness, Y2. I'm beginning to understand why Coach Skinner and his wolfpack haven't honored your pleas to partner on the IHSWCA team duals.

All I can say is don't hate the playa, hate the game. And, anyone that needs a translation, have at it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Don%27t%20Hate%20The%20Playa%2FPlayette%20Hate%20The%20Game&defid=1122453

Passive?

I am glad you are now happy. From the rankings it looks like it is Cathedral's title to lose.

dang this website is getting tough lately......can't everyone just get along and have fun?......words like that might get you banned from the board......lol......unless of course the meaning of "straight prick" is different than what i am thinking......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.