170 Stewart d

182 Rypel Maj

195 Kaz d

220 Corman fall

285 bernard fall

Perry 38

Cathedral 21

Looks like you're going to be awfully close

I was wondering when the excuses were going to come.

NO EXCUSES Zach my son clearly got beat hands down, and cost his team the dual. You don't need to say anything else. Trust me if anyone is making excuses it isn't coming from my house. Congrats to all the Cathedral kids who stepped up and did their part!

NO EXCUSES Zach my son clearly got beat hands down, and cost his team the dual. You don't need to say anything else. Trust me if anyone is making excuses it isn't coming from my house. Congrats to all the Cathedral kids who stepped up and did their part!

It was a great dual. All 28 kids gave it their all. Good show Perry/ Cathedral.

We win as a team and loose as a team, and no one person wins or cost their team a meet!

Fun dual last night. Can't give up 4 pins in any dual and win against a top program. Congrats, Perry.

The Stewart - Tonte match had no official relevance on the final score since it was an 8 point win. However, that stalemate call was a poor one.

Excited for New Castle and Bankers. Good luck in your preparation, all.

Fun dual last night. Can't give up 4 pins in any dual and win against a top program. Congrats, Perry.

The Stewart - Tonte match had no official relevance on the final score since it was an 8 point win. However, that stalemate call was a poor one.

Excited for New Castle and Bankers. Good luck in your preparation, all.

Agreed...it is great to see the midweek dual between two of Indiana's finest programs has not completely gone away. I thought it was quite impressive that Cathedral could juggle their line-up and insert a stong back-up like Goddard and give themselves a good shot at winning the dual. We possibly saw 5 (or more) state champs last night. Banker's Life will be fun once more.

What's the rule on weight loss?? Ben Stewart weighed 169 at team state two weeks ago. Weighed 160 today. 1.5% puts him at 164. Pretty sure that's not following the weight loss rule.

Doesnt that just mean he can not count this as a qualifying weigh in? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.