National Duals Tournament..?

Trackwrestling has all the national duals tournaments up.  When I checked last night I think all indiana teams (Wabash, Indianapolis, Indiana a Tech) still in contention for 5th place in their division.  FYI, in their tournament setup if you get beat before semis 5th is the best you can do. Also, some former Indiana wrestlers are part of other squads still in contention for other placements. 

Division II - Indianapolis was one win away from a Top 8 finish.  Lost to the eventual 5th and 6th place teams.

Division III - Wabash finished in 5th place.  Lost to the 2nd place team in the quarterfinals making 5th the best they could finish. 

NAIA - Indiana Tech finished in 7th place.  Lost to the Champs and 5th place teams.    Grand View wins with former Indiana wrestlers Brandon Wright.  Lindsey Wilson comes in 2nd which includes former Indiana wrestlers Mitchell Judkins.

Womens - King College wins the Championship, which includes former Indiana standout Sarah Hildebradt.  Oklahoma City takes 3rd with another former Indiana Wrestlers Demi Strub.

If someone wants to look through the results further there may be a few other Indiana High School wrestlers who helped their college teams finished high at this event, as well.

Division II - Indianapolis was one win away from a Top 8 finish.  Lost to the eventual 5th and 6th place teams.

Division III - Wabash finished in 5th place.  Lost to the 2nd place team in the quarterfinals making 5th the best they could finish. 

NAIA - Indiana Tech finished in 7th place.  Lost to the Champs and 5th place teams.    Grand View wins with former Indiana wrestlers Brandon Wright.  Lindsey Wilson comes in 2nd which includes former Indiana wrestlers Mitchell Judkins.

Womens - King College wins the Championship, which includes former Indiana standout Sarah Hildebradt.  Oklahoma City takes 3rd with another former Indiana Wrestlers Demi Strub.

If someone wants to look through the results further there may be a few other Indiana High School wrestlers who helped their college teams finished high at this event, as well.

Cumberland university finished 3rd in NAIA with former indiana wrestlers Kirk Johnson and Dalton Baysinger

Cumberland university finished 3rd in NAIA with former indiana wrestlers Kirk Johnson and Dalton Baysinger

Thanks for catching that.  I remember seeing that when I looked at the results originally, but somehow spaced on them when writing the results.