Forte v lecount!!!!!

ontherise219

only-a-flesh-wound.gif

Nice post..

But really lecount or forte won't run from anyone. They want to wrestle the best. Didn't get to see the match only followed it on twitter. Couldn't believe the pin though, was forte in a scramble with just a few seconds left and being down a point.. These 2 used to practice together alot..Definitely knowing each other moves well..Will be an exciting rematch hopefully under the lights.

lecount won that match because he never quit wrestling at the end.....just kept it coming......it looked to me like forte was maybe gonna coast the last few seconds and just hang on for the win......and maybe not......maybe he was doing all he could and just got out wrestled at the end......either way a loss like that will only fuel his fire and make him come back better next time......sometimes a loss can be a good thing......

Whoever controls the pace wins the rematch.  Nutterbutter, stop drinking the green koolaid and ask Vinny what happened to him last time he wrestled Lecount in a tournament (freestyle state two years ago).  ;D

As much as I agree lecount and Forte could hold their own, that win two years ago doesn't mean much. Hiestand won pretty dominantly in the finals against farrell, who beat lecount. Hiestand is now ranked 5th at 160 but it doesn't matter because rumor has it cathedral has been having individuals lose on purpose so that at state they can shock everyone and have a champ at every weight! They are that good!

And that was freestyle which doesn't always translate the same in Folkstyle.  I would still take Lecount over Vinny in a close one. I think I might take Forte too.  Of course they would all have to be the same weight and they aren't so it doesn't really matter does it?

someone saying Forte could bump up, but macri is at 52 so maybe bump to 60. Then nutter said that Vinny would dominate him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.