Weather Related Weight Allowance-Please Read

grecoref

what if.......

the preceeding two days before a meet there was no school but both teams were allowed to practice at the school......but starters johnny and billy couldn't get there for valid reasons (say their addition didn't get plowed).......so they did not get to practice with the handfull of kids that did make it......some get the 2lb allowance and some don't?......nobody gets it?......everybody gets it?......are those practices really considered official?.......sounds like some gray area here to me......i thought regardless of wether you had practice or not it had to with school being in session first........and only then do the practices count......

Lets say the kid's name is Anthony or maybe even Tony... And his addition didn't get plowed out to the huge driveway to his mansion... Does he get a weight allowance? Maybe he should have moved to Jimtown where all of the additions get plowed out!!!

Oh, sorry... my bad.

think about it though......a great way to save money.....instead of paying the real refs, just let those additional 200 do it......and on top of it all is that they paid to get in!......this might be the start of how we balance the national debt......

Let me know where you plan on doing this. I want to come and sit in the stands and hollar our random things that aren't in the rules book like everyone else.  :D

Lets say the kid's name is Anthony or maybe even Tony... And his addition didn't get plowed out to the huge driveway to his mansion... Does he get a weight allowance? Maybe he should have moved to Jimtown where all of the additions get plowed out!!!

Oh, sorry... my bad.

Jimtown has additions?

Let me know where you plan on doing this. I want to come and sit in the stands and hollar our random things that aren't in the rules book like everyone else.  :D

Sometimes I just look into the crowd, with a "what the hell" face when I hear bleacher refs/coaches yell things. It is sad when the person has been around the sport for years, yet doesn't know the first thing about moves and rules in the book.

Sometimes I just look into the crowd, with a "what the hell" face when I hear bleacher refs/coaches yell things. It is sad when the person has been around the sport for years, yet doesn't know the first thing about moves and rules in the book.

Does the "what the hell" face do the trick?

Oh, sorry... my bad.

good one.......lol.......heck jimtown is just one big addition so no one ever gets left out!

I am sorry to say that it is even worse when it truly is the refs on the mat that are still doing and making calls that were changed 4 or 5 years prior. I am not in disagreement with you, but there are some of us that have been coaches before and know the rules that disagree from the stands as well. just my two cents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.