Lake County Tournament

dogma

I was not intending to slam anyone, I was merely informing Boone Grove's coach that an open invite had not been issued to all of the Porter Co. schools. I am sorry if I offended Mr. Brook's friend. I hope we never meet in person, because I am much more offensive in the flesh!!

We've actually met a number of times and I respect the heck out of you, which is why in a previous post I asked what someone like myself would have to do in order to get you in the hall of fame, however, I thought your post implied a lack of organization on Mr. Brooks' part (my feelings) and there were also parts of your post that don't exactly jive with the way the situation was described to me, which is neither here nor there.  We're good coach, he's a good guy who cares a lot about kids, much the way you do and I wouldn't want anyone hurting a good name, hope you understand.

I posted the finals earlier. Here are third and fourth, respectively in each class:

106 -- Torres (RF), Galarza (High)

113 -- Ruiz (HC), Konopasek (LC)

120 -- Diaz (Clark), Fletcher (RF)

126 -- Belle (WS), Flores (Mun)

132 -- Brewster (HC), Quintanilla (Clark)

138 -- Bryant (Cal), Reeves (HC)

145 -- Quarles (Grif), L Garcia (Cal)

152 --  Gaskey (High), Houpt (A)

160 -- Goeders (HC), Maravilla (Gav)

170 -- Hall (WS), Sierra (Grif)

182 -- Stewart (LC), Strain (HC)

195 -- Rivera (EC), Schoenborm (Hob)

220 -- Ramirez (Hob), Gomez (HC)

285 -- Shultz (LS), Minkema (LC)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.