NPSmith

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don' see anyone touching Red but maybe Lahue.

Glogouski maybe....Sinko?  Miller might be to small since he has been at 113...idk. 

I have 1. Red  2. Lahue  3.  Sinko  4.  Glokouski  5. Hudkins  6. Miller 7. Knapp 8. Johnson as my top 8 at Conseco!

I don' see anyone touching Red but maybe Lahue.

Glogouski maybe....Sinko?  Miller might be to small since he has been at 113...idk. 

I have 1. Red  2. Lahue  3.  Sinko  4.  Glokouski  5. Hudkins  6. Miller 7. Knapp 8. Johnson as my top 8 at Conseco!

Miller has wrestle every match at 120. He was ranked at 113 on thinking he would be down to 113 come sectional time but he will be staying at 120.

nope hes a junior...placed 5th his freshman yr & 3rd or 4th last year as a sophomore, and took the eventual champ Wilson to the wire in the semis...also had a great showing at ISWA Folkstyle state last year @ Warren Central beating Hughes in the finals there a few weeks after IHSAA State Finals....so 100% he has 2 more chances to become a IHSAA State Champ...and as I said before I am picking him to win it this year & next...

nope hes a junior...placed 5th his freshman yr & 3rd or 4th last year as a sophomore, and took the eventual champ Wilson to the wire in the semis...also had a great showing at ISWA Folkstyle state last year @ Warren Central beating Hughes in the finals there a few weeks after IHSAA State Finals....so 100% he has 2 more chances to become a IHSAA State Champ...and as I said before I am picking him to win it this year & next...

I picked LaHue from the get go also, idk who will be in his weight class next year, but I'll take him over Red this year.

Ill put Brendan Black in that top 8 and also gaige torres both very competitive wrestlers do not like giving up a point

Is there an extensive list of wrestlers out there that do enjoy giving up points?!

Major Blackout and Sargeant Ding Dong (see what I did there with Bell) need a new PR guy..

Maybe they could hire MCKAJC to promote them?  I'm sure the Micic's could send you a copy of their monthly invoice.

Is there an extensive list of wrestlers out there that do enjoy giving up points?!

Major Blackout and Sargeant Ding Dong (see what I did there with Bell) need a new PR guy..

Maybe they could hire MCKAJC to promote them?  I'm sure the Micic's could send you a copy of their monthly invoice.

Sargeant Ding Dong was pretty clever. I'm not going to lie. We aren't PR guys, just two coaches that have watched the competition like everyone else, and we just like to voice our opinions on a public forum. Black will be talked about for the next three and a half years. Just think about how much more publicity or(recruiting) Black could get if the nicknames stuck. It could be a great way to sell your wrestlers on a social network site. ;-)

;D I'm kinda pricey.  But I'm sure most would expect that from "The Most Interesting Man in the World"  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.