Losing respect for tom brands

1 reason mike Evans.  I'm sorry I watch btn and have seen him wrestle like maybe 10 times and I can think of 5-8 totally unsportsmanlike actions that don't belong at that level of wrestling.  Now I know tom is intense and wants his guys to wrestle mad/chip on shoulder and that's fine.  But in the MSU dual last year. He swung at a kid he was beating handily.  How smart is that.  Then just the other nite at the end of his match vs psu.  After he got beat he threw an elbow at Matt browns face.  I mean I love intensity and fire; and showmanship/cockiness to some extent but he's just an idiot.  I can't believe brands lets him get away with it. 

We had an issue with Mike Evans last season when we dualed Iowa. Our true freshman (and Indiana native), Kirk Johnson, took him down twice in the first period. Evans was not happy about that especially cause he was ranked 4th in the country. Johnson chose bottom to start the 2nd period and KJ told us that Evans was chirping in his ear the entire period about how he was going to hurt him and rip his fu***** arm off. Well, he did just that. KJ didn't wrestle another match the entire season and had shoulder surgery about 2 weeks later. It is truly unfortunate that this is the mentality some wrestlers have.

I'm not saying sit him obviously brands can't do that.  But wait till he cost Iowa a team point at NCAA and they lose to psu by 1/2 a point or something.  He oughta take that kid by the shirt a stay knock It off.  He's just a bad sport.  It's not smart.  Is being a badass worth costing ur team.  Or a suspension if he does connect on one of those cheap shots

• 3 weeks later...