Sliga

Sgyorks

I am sorry but freestyle wrestling is the most spectator unfriendly sport I have ever watched.  No wonder they wanted to axe wrestling from the Olympics due to lack of spectator interest.  I love wrestling with all of my heart, but that match was crappy to watch.  Freestyle of the 70s and 80s was much better.  I have no clue how it transformed into this.  JMO but I'll take folkstyle or collegiate wrestling any day.

It looks like that is the case.

Wow was that one incredibly poor officiated match.

No offense, but that 3 call was very bad. This match is also a great example

of the differences between freestyle an college and where one guy could win in freestyle but be dominated in folk style because defense is not as tough in freestyle.

In folkstyle, Dean wins that match 8-2.

Wow was that one incredibly poor officiated match.

No offense, but that 3 call was very bad. This match is also a great example

of the differences between freestyle an college and where one guy could win in freestyle but be dominated in folk style because defense is not as tough in freestyle.

In folkstyle, Dean wins that match 8-2.

That 3 call was just fine as Dean cannot score when he is out of bounds like that and Sliga's move started in bounds. 

That 3 call was just fine as Dean cannot score when he is out of bounds like that and Sliga's move started in bounds.

Gonna have to agree with the other review.  Looks like Dean started the roll in bounds - clearly looked like it was his move.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.