Wayne County Classic 1/10 1/11

bigmak

How about I go out on a limb and say not 1 of those 4 kids from the Richmond regional at 132 will make it to state. The perry regional alone will wipe them all out!!!!!

the Richmond regional may be lucky to get anyone at any weight to state.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet it's still the best regional in the state. Got the best, most respectful, hard working kids that support one another even across rivals.

Haha. That is funny. Wish Elliot the best & Wilson as well. They have & had no impact on the FC program. 1 didn't make it out of regionals. & the other didn't make it out of sectionals. Good luck to them. I'm just trying to be objective  & call it how I see it

Hey Stevie Wonder.  One couldn't get out of regionals and the other sectionals?  I dont understand if your bashing the kids or the coaches. Are you saying those two never got any better to get out?  I would hope you wish them well because i dont see or hear of them bashing FC on here.  If your a 91 state qualifier, a little old to be on here being negative about a couple of 16 year old kids, aren't you?

Hey Stevie Wonder.  One couldn't get out of regionals and the other sectionals?  I dont understand if your bashing the kids or the coaches. Are you saying those two never got any better to get out?  I would hope you wish them well because i dont see or hear of them bashing FC on here.  If your a 91 state qualifier, a little old to be on here being negative about a couple of 16 year old kids, aren't you?

Lol that's awesome lmao

I'm sure it's the coaching. This year will prove what better coaching can do for them. Hey, just call it like I see it right lol.

Lol that's awesome lmao

I'm sure it's the coaching. This year will prove what better coaching can do for them. Hey, just call it like I see it right lol.

He just  seems quick to remark about somebody elses wrestlers,  but if one of his gets beat or has a bad day and someone mentions it he freaks out and wants to jumps on the defense.  If Elliott or Wilson had no impact on your program, you are obviously glad they are gone so why not just let it go? Your happy, I assume their happy Jesus, let the kids enjoy their short high school career . And if you really want to get in a debate and bash the schools in our Richmond regional. How many State placers or qualifiers has your program produced in the last 8 years? That answer looks like (1)! For a school of roughly 2800 kids, I would leave the little programs alone. Just how I see it.

For the record. I have never mentioned anything about any FC wrestlers leaving for other programs & chasing a better path. I have only responded to people bringing that situation up making statements about how FC people must be angry, mad , upset, etc about them leaving. Only at that time have I responded with facts which are 100% accurate. I think most kids at this level understand what their record is & how it might be a reflection of what kind of work is needed to improve. I wouldn't say talking about that is picking on our poor little 16 yr old kids. The great thing about the sport of wrestling is that if you are not happy with your results then you can choose to do something about it by putting in the work in the off season. I'm sure the two kids being talked about have done so and since there seem to be many on this site who feel they are now getting the best coaching, training, & workout partners, their results will show. Only time will tell.

You are correct. Putting in some extra summer work makes a big difference. There seems to just be a couple that has made any comments about the twos school changes and thses people have no affiliation with any of those schools

I wouldnt say many. I have heard both kids are still great friends with their former team mates.  I have read very positive comments on here on the direction the FC program is heading and that is great. Nothing better then to watch some good wrestling. Im sure Coach Fox doesnt want the hard work taking place in ypur room tarnished because of a few questionable post on a website. Good luck the rest of the season.  Im sure FC will have a few downtown this year.

i got 2 just from Richmond school let alone Richmond regiona Bane & Trawick ring a bell for ya!  If your comments are meant to boost your ego then post them on loki27's regional thread . I'm sure your egocentrical wrestlers will all be at state.Have them all wear them glasses so we an identify your team.

i got 2 just from Richmond school let alone Richmond regiona Bane & Trawick ring a bell for ya!  If your comments are meant to boost your ego then post them on loki27's regional thread . I'm sure your egocentrical wrestlers will all be at state.Have them all wear them glasses so we an identify your team.

BOOM! That just happened!

Add Hagerstown cox and Centervilles Jenkinson to going to state. Both were in ticket rounds last year and both are better this year, both going undefeated this weekend.

PLUS GONZO & O'FARROW,  ALTHOUGH O'FARROW WAS HURT THIS WEEKEND HOPE HE GETS BACK.

guess he forgot about all those guys lol...its ok, im pretty sure some indianapolis kids will have a dream shattered by one or more of these lowly richmond regional kids, being as he said it would only be pure luck of any one of them made it to state. Guess he forgot about state ranked max dole too. how about caleb day, cody steele, brandon manning, adam oyler, emilio aquino, bryce robinson, garrett hittle, layne harnishfeger, luke decker, tim anderson, i could go on and on the number of kids in the richmond regional that can easily be at state and definately not due to luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.