NICK LEE...

Nutterbutter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Lee is a different species. That's all I'm saying. Micic... If you want another state title bud, you better drop to 20 or bump to 32 kid. I'm sorry, but if you beat Davis 2-1... You're in trouble if you'd a seen what Lee just did to him. WOW

WOW is right, nice win for the freshman. I'm sure Micic's gonna go up or down so he doesn't have to wrestle Lee(are you serious?). Micic has won twice by tech fall in the second period against Davis. So don't count on the "kid" moving anywhere.

And I'll call Micic with 2 takedowns and a turn. No escape for Lee. Micic all day and night.  ;D

WOW is right, nice win for the freshman. I'm sure Micic's gonna go up or down so he doesn't have to wrestle Lee(are you serious?). Micic has won twice by tech fall in the second period against Davis. So don't count on the "kid" moving anywhere.

And I'll call Micic with 2 takedowns and a turn. No escape for Lee. Micic all day and night.  ;D

Ya I am definitely not going to start a debate or argument over 2 BA wrestlers. I might have been a little out of proportion w/ the topics start/comment, but I don't think I was way out of proportion... I'm just gonna kinda stick by my first post and keep quiet. I'm sure Lee's skills at Banker's will back me up is all I'm saying.

I heard a rumor too Lee could barely see the last period and a half because he lost both his contacts... Idk, obviously my money on Lee. I'll say by 5 or more

You really can't compair the 2 matches.  Davis and Micic have wrestled a lot.

We all know it gets harder and harder to beat a kid multiple times.

But Lee is impressive.

Very very true, I believe Micic pretty much dominated in early matches between the two if I'm not wrong.  I havn't had a chance to see Lee wrestle, but from all I've heard, it will be crazy match!  #1 ranked in nation vs a potential Indiana 4 timer freshman.  Wow

Just saying micic Tech'd Davis twice before the state finals, Davis can get whooped on and bounce right back and have a 1 point match. As for micic he finds the way to win no matter what. I haven't seen Lee wrestle this year but  idk if he can beat micic. Only reason micic and Davis are close in score is because they have wrestled soooo much. This post is just gonna give micic more motivation to beat lee, if he reads it. You can't say that micic is going to lose because everybody matches up different. My bet is still on micic for 3 reasons. 1. He has 2 state titles 2. More experience at state 3. Never turn on a fellow region rat.

Just saying micic Tech'd Davis twice before the state finals, Davis can get whooped on and bounce right back and have a 1 point match. As for micic he finds the way to win no matter what. I haven't seen Lee wrestle this year but  idk if he can beat micic. Only reason micic and Davis are close in score is because they have wrestled soooo much. This post is just gonna give micic more motivation to beat lee, if he reads it. You can't say that micic is going to lose because everybody matches up different. My bet is still on micic for 3 reasons. 1. He has 2 state titles 2. More experience at state 3. Never turn on a fellow region rat.

4. He's ranked #1 in the nation by some, and top 4 in everyone I've seen, for a reason.

5. Lee is a phenomenal wrestler, but to pick him over micic by "5 points" Is crazy

After watching the Lee-Davis match, I can say that I don't envision Micic ever beating this kid.  Too sound on his feet, too technical, too quick, and unbelievably strong for a freshman.  I think he has a true shot at being at a 4 timer.  All I can say is WOW!  I also agree that it gets harder to beat a guy every time you wrestle him.  But I can tell you that Davis would never beat this kid or even come close.  I think Micic would do a great job against Lee, and it would be a close match, but if I had a thousand dollars to wager, my money goes to Lee every time.  I am not a MD fan and it pains me to say that I sure wish this kid was a region boy, but it is what it is.

4. He's ranked #1 in the nation by some, and top 4 in everyone I've seen, for a reason.

5. Lee is a phenomenal wrestler, but to pick him over micic by "5 points" Is crazy

Okay well I guess what I'm saying is Micic is a little overrated. Not a lot, but maybe a tad. Either that or Lee is very very underrated. One of the two

This reminds me a lot of the Tsirtsis/Quiroga talk when Cashe was a senior and Tsirtsis was a Freshman.  I think one thing that helped Tsirtsis out was that they wrestled early in the season.  Lee would benefit from a match prior to the state match IMO.  Hopefully this match will end up under the lights.  I think Micic will get the job done 5-4.  I dont' think you can compare how wrestler A beat this guy by 1 point and wrestler B beat him by 10 points as how they will match up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.