Loki27

Is it just me or is there just an over abundance of talent in this weight class. We have the #1 ranked kid in the nation and no-one seems to be avoiding him. Is it a vision quest or just no where else to go? Either way it will surely be one of the most exciting weights, I can not wait to see it unfold.  After seeing Lee this past weekend I would not make any bets on this weight class.

Not to forget Wilson who is already a State Champ at 120 and Davis is on a quest to beat Micic. Both are studs and Cael McCormick beat Aj Belden thi past weekednd so don't count him out either

i wouldn't be surprised to see Wilson go 32. He has got to be struggling to make 26. By far the strongest 26lber.

I ca only speak for the ones Jack has wrestled.  I remember saying Micic was the best kid Jack has ever wrestled.

He wrestled Lee last summer.  I would put him close to the same level.  I would give the advantage to Micic but it would be fun to see.

I believe Wilson will go 132.  But he is an athletic freek.  If he can make it a takedown match. He could beat anyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.