Prayers for Austin Mccloskey

daddio

We travel to st. Louis today to see the the 4th and final doctor to see what lies ahead for the rest of his high school career. This doctor is suppose to be one of the best in the country, i believe in our faith and the power of healing with prayer. So the more prayers getting thrown up is very much appreciated. The wrestling famil is a very tight group. So please throw some thoughts and prayers austin way! thank you all!

GOD, I pray for you to look over one of your sick children. I pray for You to give him strength, hope and courage during his recovery. I pray of You to give his family strength during this time. I Pray for you to give his doctors the wisdom and knowledge in all that they do for Your child. I Pray for this in Your name. Amen

Austin is back!!!!!!! the damage isnt as bad as we was told and cant get any worse. He has been released back to.competition!!!!! and he said it feels better just knowing its not as bad as we was told. Power of prayer is amazing! thanks everyone for your prayers!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I just saw the update on fb and got cold chills!!! I am soooooo excited to hear he is back!! We love watching him and cheering him on, this weekend wasn't the same without him on those mats at Connersville! BEST news I have heard today!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.