Team State Brackets Link

GrecoCoach

Here's a link to the official Team State Brackets that were seeded and drawn today.

I apologize that they aren't really fancy yet. I did what I could from my phone in a Connersville Motel.  They'll look better once I can get to a computer and internet connection.

Enjoy discussing!

Jake

http://ihswca.org/home/teamstate/brackets

And that means what? What is your excuse for that?

How about alot of parents take their kids across the state and country to visit family this time of year...there are plenty of teams that have full rosters all season except for a few weeks during the holidays. Today we had about 6 out of 12 teams without full rosters and most were for that exact reason. Someone seems a little bitter

How about alot of parents take their kids across the state and country to visit family this time of year...there are plenty of teams that have full rosters all season except for a few weeks during the holidays. Today we had about 6 out of 12 teams without full rosters and most were for that exact reason. Someone seems a little bitter

Well, shame on them parents for allowing their young men to have any family time during this time of year. (Sarcasm)

They shouldn't b ranked 4th either , wrestled much tougher schedule and is 27-0 now..... We will see in round 2 !!! Go cougars.....

According to my records, Leo is 17-2. Their two losses are to Yorktown and Zionsville. None of the teams you've wrestled so far this year are as good as Zionsville or Yorktown. Now you may disagree with me on that point, but there is no way you can say New Prairie "deserves" the 2 seed, because Leo has a definite claim also.

According to my records, Leo is 17-2. Their two losses are to Yorktown and Zionsville. None of the teams you've wrestled so far this year are as good as Zionsville or Yorktown. Now you may disagree with me on that point, but there is no way you can say New Prairie "deserves" the 2 seed, because Leo has a definite claim also.

I believe that New Praire beat East Noble 45-30 at the Munster Super Duals on December 21... that's a pretty good win over a 3A finalist  :)

I believe that New Praire beat East Noble 45-30 at the Munster Super Duals on December 21... that's a pretty good win over a 3A finalist  :)

Unfortunately for the Knights, they don't add on any points to the scoreboard for getting a fancy invite. East Noble is just nowhere near a top 20 team right now.

Why isn't Evansville memorial or new Palestine in the 2A bracket?  They would mop the mat against some of the teams in the tournament.

And East Noble?  They aren't in the top 20 in the state. How'd the sneak in the 3A tourney? 

Not disrespecting any teams just wondering if the formula needs to be changed.

Why isn't Evansville memorial or new Palestine in the 2A bracket?  They would mop the mat against some of the teams in the tournament.

And East Noble?  They aren't in the top 20 in the state. How'd the sneak in the 3A tourney? 

Not disrespecting any teams just wondering if the formula needs to be changed.

Evansville Memorial was very close to making it, but were one of the top teams left out.

New Palestine is a 3A team

East Noble had a very good post season last year with two top placers along with two other state qualifiers returning. They are the Fort Wayne semi-state representative and beat out Carroll for that spot by about 8 points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.