Bo Henry

wrestling46241

Looks like same line up as last year. Is Jasper strong again as they were in 2012/13? I believe Bedford North Lawrence is down after loosing 182 & 285 both to graduation (with both of them now wrestling college). Has Princeton coming back to being strong?

Looks like same line up as last year. Is Jasper strong again as they were in 2012/13? I believe Bedford North Lawrence is down after loosing 182 & 285 both to graduation (with both of them now wrestling college). Has Princeton coming back to being strong?

What schools are the Bedford guys wrestling at?  Thanks

Flash you are correct, will be a good day of wrestling! So here is my outlook on the Tournament!(IMO))

106- 4 young studs and this starts the Jasper / Martinnsville finals.

113- wide open class here.

120- Castle walks thru this bracket. Jasper/BNL battle give advantage to THN to make the finals.

126- wide open could see OV benefit and get to finals with Castle.

132- Southern finals Jaspr /Princeton .

138- Castle walks thru this bracket! BHSN get 2 nd and the THN freshman shows his talent and gets notice. Also has a good partner in thr wrestling room.

145- Worth the $ of admission! 4 STUDS , look for Jasper/THN in finals. Martinsville is no easy draw, Princeton is 2x SSQ.

152- Bad draw winner of Mville/OV goes on to win and loser battles back for 3rd.

160- looks like Jasper/Mville finals.

170- Loaded class, worth $. When the dust settles look for Martinsvilles youngster to be on Top!!

182- Winner of Mville / THN gets Jasper in the Finals.

195- OV needs to stay focused here, his Bracket to lose! Take care of business!

220- Toughest class here! You will see 4 of these guy later in the year at the Eville SS. I see Mville/BNL finals. Dark horse, you heard it here is OV.

HWT- looks like Mville bracket, could see OV in the finals .    This is my opinion , have fun and good luck to all the young men. BT19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.