Who's cancelling tomorrow?

allritecoach

The Traicoff has a opening Lowell had to drop if any of the teams at these tourneys can make it I would contact him to be apart of the best day of duals in Indiana

Wow... Rare an opportunity like that opens up for a team...

Seriously, Lowell baled out ? They are a local team. That has to be an administrative thing. Why not wait until the morning and see then. I'm betting there will be teams from twice as far still attending. Oh well too bad for the kids. Travel safe everyone.

Yea they said all buses were shut down for the school tough break

Unsure if the Elkhart Memorial invite has been cancelled or not but Huntington North will not be there. Their AD has cancelled all travel for today :'( this is very unfortunate since I was looking forward to seeing some great matches.

Unsure if the Elkhart Memorial invite has been cancelled or not but Huntington North will not be there. Their AD has cancelled all travel for today :'( this is very unfortunate since I was looking forward to seeing some great matches.

It's on!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.