Perry vs CG

jchas

Fleener was very unsportsmanlike especially against one of his former opponents  ::)

really?

perry wins 62-9 and you complain about the attitude of a cg kid?

really?

let's take away 9 team points so perry gets credit for a shut-out.  we could also petition the ihsaa to suspend the cg kid.

Dang we will have to change the name of this thread to fleenER vs perry as you guys are trying to make it.There was no disrespect meant. Match was over and Tyler stood up and stuck his thumbs in his shoulders straps and rubbed them twice to his home crowd. Refs called nothing as they didn't see it as unsportsmanlike. Unsportsmanlike is Tyler pinning his opponent as he is getting his hair pulled on 2 different occasion, one time the ref even had to knock the hands off his hair. It probably didn't help with all the phone calls, text and tweets we both received about trying to break Tyler arm at the dual. Classy huh..

Dang we will have to change the name of this thread to fleenER vs perry as you guys are trying to make it.There was no disrespect meant. Match was over and Tyler stood up and stuck his thumbs in his shoulders straps and rubbed them twice to his home crowd. Refs called nothing as they didn't see it as unsportsmanlike. Unsportsmanlike is Tyler pinning his opponent as he is getting his hair pulled on 2 different occasion, one time the ref even had to knock the hands off his hair. It probably didn't help with all the phone calls, text and tweets we both received about trying to break Tyler arm at the dual. Classy huh..

I find that to be a very offensive move to do that with his shoulder straps...here is why:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnGzBwdUdAIdwsUeIu5n1MyirWxyMCH5eYwnU0V65EsW3aXKIXug

Very classy...

'

Is that why the referee took away a team point from Center Grove? Hmm..and I highly doubt the Perry kid pulled his hair..he has more CLASS and sportsmanship than that!!  :)

I will probably start pushing to eliminate the use of headgear in school wrestling and every wrestler must wear something that would not only protect the ears but also prevent hair pulling. like this...

reymysterio_display_image.jpg?1330044797

Might as well! Lol In all the years I've watched wrestling, I've seen biting and punching and nothing has been done so you might have a good point!!  :o

'

Is that why the referee took away a team point from Center Grove? Hmm..and I highly doubt the Perry kid pulled his hair..he has more CLASS and sportsmanship than that!!  :)

Things get said during matches that you would be surprised of.  I am sure both guys had an equal part in the dispute.

Actually wrestlerstud2, the cg had 9 at the end of the meet, Fleenor picked up 6 & the the 160 pounder scored 3. Look at the book. 3+ 6 =9. You tell me when the ref ever called a unsportsmanlike conduct? I was there. I'm sure there is film we can look at.