upsets

Only way this is considered an upset if your biased. I'm sure he's good but yeah, not really an upset.

Morris placed 6th at semi state last year, which would consider him in the final 24 at his weight class last year. The Concord kid that beat him didn't place at regionals. You don't consider that an upset at all?

Morris placed 6th at semi state last year, which would consider him in the final 24 at his weight class last year. The Concord kid that beat him didn't place at regionals. You don't consider that an upset at all?

You had a semi state qualifier lose to a regional qualifier. Not enough difference for me to call upset. Now if Morris made that step and has a great season and the concord kid does not, then yes it would appear to have been an upset, at this point, no.

You had a semi state qualifier lose to a regional qualifier. Not enough difference for me to call upset. Now if Morris made that step and has a great season and the concord kid does not, then yes it would appear to have been an upset, at this point, no.

upset or not it was a great match.....the concord kid brought his "A" game and chris battled him to the very end.....sometimes it's just not your night but they will probably up meet again.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.