Tristen McDaniel VS Isiah Kemper , 2013 Turkey classic, Great match.

Brave

If any one wasn't at the 2013 Turkey classic in Mt Vernon Indiana,  you missed one great match between to great wrestlers,  Tristen McDaniel,  and Isiah Kemper.  They both were bumped to 170, but I'm sure they both will be at 160 before years end.  Isiah Kemper came out on top but Tristen McDaniel looks as if he hasn't missed a step, after being ruled ineligible for his entire sophomore season after moving schools.  The official of the match commented that matches as close and as good as this one,  is why he loves and continues to officiate wrestling matches.  What was interesting was the size differences between the two wrestlers, Tristen at 6' 2" and 160lbs and Isiah at 5' 6" and 160 lbs. We're very proud of both of them and we look forward to seeing more matches as great as this one.  Now I understand there early rankings of 1st and 2nd at this point and time in the season.  Congratulations to both and we wish both of you success in your 2013-2014 wrestling season.

If any one wasn't at the 2013 Turkey classic in Mt Vernon Indiana,  you missed one great match between to great wrestlers,  Tristen McDaniel,  and Isiah Kemper.  They both were bumped to 170, but I'm sure they both will be at 160 before years end.  Isiah Kemper came out on top but Tristen McDaniel looks as if he hasn't missed a step, after being ruled ineligible for his entire sophomore season after moving schools.  The official of the match commented that matches as close and as good as this one,  is why he loves and continues to officiate wrestling matches.  What was interesting was the size differences between the two wrestlers, Tristen at 6' 2" and 160lbs and Isiah at 5' 6" and 160 lbs. We're very proud of both of them and we look forward to seeing more matches as great as this one.  Now I understand there early rankings of 1st and 2nd at this point and time in the season.  Congratulations to both and we wish both of you success in your 2013-2014 wrestling season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.