Spartan Classic

datdudekp

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to the blind draw knowing real top 2 seeds can knock each other out early, I am putting who I think wins each class followed by the guys to watch out for depending on seeding. tell me who I am missing:

I'll tell you who you're missing... you're missing the Connersville staff who does the drawings! Let's see how many points Connersville will be up this year after rounds one and two. I'll say round one by 48pts, and round two by 29pts

I'll tell you who you're missing... you're missing the Connersville staff who does the drawings! Let's see how many points Connersville will be up this year after rounds one and two. I'll say round one by 48pts, and round two by 29pts

another spartan classic year, another year of listening to this crap...

oj8tlw.jpg

doesnt cream always rise to the top anyway? just sayin...

It would be great to see the brackets ahead of time. Some people may want that info to determine if they are taking off work on Friday or not.  If it were seeded, we would know that big match ups will happen Saturday.  Since it is not, we dont know until brackets come out and that really sucks for parents/ spectators.

another spartan classic year, another year of listening to this crap...

oj8tlw.jpg

doesnt cream always rise to the top anyway? just sayin...

Being my first year at this extravagant event I have heard from numerous coaches that Connersville seems to always be the benefactor of some nice draws. This seems to not be just a conspiracy from one team or coach, but multiple.

It would be great to see the brackets ahead of time. Some people may want that info to determine if they are taking off work on Friday or not.  If it were seeded, we would know that big match ups will happen Saturday.  Since it is not, we dont know until brackets come out and that really sucks for parents/ spectators.

I think the point of that is they want spectators going both days not just Saturday.

I think the point of that is they want spectators going both days not just Saturday.

I agree.  However, there are minimal places to stay in Connersville and taking off work during a short Holiday week is not easy for everyone so it could be a major pain to make it both days.  I went both days last year.  I very rarely ever miss my son's matches regardless of if he is wrestling a first year kid or the #1 ranked in the state...  However, it would still be nice to know ahead of time if I could maybe miss the first day this year if it is too much trouble to get there.  Leaving it unseeded may make both days more exciting, I am not argueing that.  I would just like to see brackets the day before.  Just giving my 2 cents on the matter.

Since the great Joe Caprino is going to be there this year do you think we may be able to get some streaming results?  I can't make it till Friday and last year I posted as much as a could with a 4 year old at my feet. I know Friday I will be dying to get some info.  I am willing to spot a little money. :)

Wish I had time to answer all the concerns, but I'm too busy doctoring the brackets. Who should I screw over first?

Brackets are not made up till final rosters are turned in. Once wrestlers are set in a weight then brackets are made by AD.

The best kids win, the best teams win. Connersville is 78-9 over the last three years, no way they should have been in top ten????(28-1 last year)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.