Where are all the individual results?

boomer

It looks like very few people are posting the individual results. I think every one wants to see how kids from there area perform and if the results are not put on hear then know will no how their doing. Also i beleive the guys who do the rankings use these post to help them keep them up to date and accurate. What i do is when things are done ask your teams coach to see the score book and take a picture of it. It has individual names, scores for each match plus the team score. Just a suggestion but i think everyone on hear would like to see them.

It looks like very few people are posting the individual results. I think every one wants to see how kids from there area perform and if the results are not put on hear then know will no how their doing. Also i beleive the guys who do the rankings use these post to help them keep them up to date and accurate. What i do is when things are done ask your teams coach to see the score book and take a picture of it. It has individual names, scores for each match plus the team score. Just a suggestion but i think everyone on hear would like to see them.

i also beleive know won nos how to post they're results because know won can understand what ewe have typed.  But no one wants to here me complain on hear...

i also beleive know won nos how to post they're results because know won can understand what ewe have typed.  But no one wants to here me complain on hear...

greatest post ever slamming grammer!!! I almost am willing to bring out the retired BigMak translator software...but I wont. Dont need banned for life again :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.