Will Micic ever wrestle in IN again?

MCKAJC

Off topic.  But I got the chance to stand near Cosgrove this weekend while he coached.  I have to say he does a good job with his kids and has the loudest clap I have ever heard.  I would guess it is a great way to keep your voice over a long weekend.

Off topic.  But I got the chance to stand near Cosgrove this weekend while he coached.  I have to say he does a good job with his kids and has the loudest clap I have ever heard.  I would guess it is a great way to keep your voice over a long weekend.

It was a nice suit also. I thought he did a nice job Hobart got a nice catch

To everyone concerned:

Stevan is wrestling in France this week. He is competing at the senior level for USA wrestling. He will miss our event at North Newton. The IHSAA has approved Stevan's wrestling in this event. He is eligable to compete in Indiana this  year. This competition has been on his list since he wrestled in Serbia and everything with the IHSAA was handled early on.

Great kid, great honor. Get after it Stevan!

To everyone concerned:

Stevan is wrestling in France this week. He is competing at the senior level for USA wrestling. He will miss our event at North Newton. The IHSAA has approved Stevan's wrestling in this event. He is eligable to compete in Indiana this  year. This competition has been on his list since he wrestled in Serbia and everything with the IHSAA was handled early on.

Great kid, great honor. Get after it Stevan!

Thanks Coach, now this topic can be put to rest.

Good Luck Stevan!!

Here are the details of the event and why Micic only got a exhibition match.  No specific details on his match though.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2013/November/30/Snyder-Jensen-earn-bronze-at-Henri-Deglane-Challenge

Keep in mind these are FILA age ranges which are slightly different than USA Wrestling age groups.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.