Indiana mobile site or app???

brickfor6

Is there a mobile site or an app for indianamat? If not will there be one soon. I think this would be a great addition to the site. I'm on my phone now and it's getting pretty annoying zooming in and scrolling around the site and accidentally hitting the wrong link. Just an idea but if there is already a mobile site or app somebody let me know

Is there a mobile site or an app for indianamat? If not will there be one soon. I think this would be a great addition to the site. I'm on my phone now and it's getting pretty annoying zooming in and scrolling around the site and accidentally hitting the wrong link. Just an idea but if there is already a mobile site or app somebody let me know

Sounds like a great idea!  ;)

In order for something to get into the Apple or Google store it would most likely require a nominal charge to download the app. I am hesitant to do that due to some people expecting everything for free here.

I would have to assume that anyone whom would buy the preseason mag would buy the app, plus several more. 

The possibilities to make it "worth your money" I think are there. Text/email updates on a team you "favorited," etc.

That stuff is all possible without a mobile app. In all honesty, the manpower it takes to create a good mobile app experience is not cheap. Totally possible and maybe something Y2 could consider but the built in mobile sites are fine for surfing the board and site and with the new twitter technology added you can easily keep track of the scores of duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.