T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

Thoughts from last night's TEC tournament: kudos to Coach Briggs, Coach Matthews & the rest of the Union Co folks who did a tremendous job given the circumstances. Congrats to all the wrestlers on their great effort. Congratulations to Centerville on a well deserved TEC title. I had some issues with the officiating, thought it was, at times awful. But it will just seem like sour grapes if I dwell too much on it. Well done  boys, good luck to all in the Sectionals.

I was only there for part f the tournament and spent most the time in the main gym, but compared to the EIAC conference meet, the officiating I saw was stellar! I would swap for any of those guys!!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to C. Handley, L. Markley, C. Coffman, B. Miller, A. Jenkinson, D. McClurg, C. Bowers, C. Cox, D.Tipton, L. Oswald, K. Aguiano, E. Aquino-Morales, G. Gough, E. Terriquez, C. Cook, B. Robinson, D. Hangen, E. Caldron & C. Minges. Extra hard work this whole week could pay huge dividends this weekend. Run the exra mile, do the extra pushups,  practice the extra take-downs & escapes.  No regrets leave it on the practice mat every night(shark tanks if your healthy enough).  Get to bed extra early especially thurs.& fri. Good diets high in protein, no junk food.  If you can get and watch the movie Vision Quest early in the week might be the inspiration thats needed to get you over the wall known as s.s. GO T.E.C.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.