T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think seeding meeting is still Wednesday

I doubt with having centerville vs winchester still to go they have it Wednesday. Several seeds will be determined from that dual alone. Specifically 182, 138, 145, and a couple others but those are for sure I would imagine. The Robinson/gough match is huge. Both beat Terriquez but Terriquez also pinned gough. Gough has less losses but they haven't faced each other yet.

champs    2nd    3rd    4th    5th    6th

centerville            6            2        3        1        1        0

union county        1            3        2        2        1        3

winchester            3            1        3        1        1        2

hagerstown          1            2        0        3        2        4

union city              1            3        2        2        4        0

northeastern        1            0        0        2        3        5

lincoln                  1            1        1        1        1        0

tri                        0            2        3        2        1        0

my explanations for centerville getting 6 champs:

120 -  mcclurg is the only one in his way and mcclurg gave him a good wake up call. saturday he was back on his mission.

126 - after destroying bowers and craft to redeem himself, he is getting better and better and he only has to beat one of them (in the finals)

132 - he wont even break a sweat honestly

145 - he has beaten everyone from 138-152 except for cox (minus ISWA) who is rumored to go 138. if so, gorman is the unknown as he hasnt ever wrestled him. if cox does go 145 and killion dont win, that just means tipton will at 138 so its a trade off.

152 - i might have to eat this one, he is a little shakey...you never know "which mitch" you gonna get.

195 - has been surprisingly good this year and been really focused. I didnt originally have one for him but until he shows me the old lazy style with no urgency he used to wrestle with, i gotta give him the title.

***and lets not forget robinson could easily get another at 182***

I think U. C. what the rock is cooking.  Coffman McClurg Bowers  Oswald Aquino Parker Minges. Seven real good prospects hmm and you cant deny it. lmao

I won't deny all but I will deny one or two of those lol

Don't know what you are cooking but you are definately smoking something and it ain't sausage lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.