T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

Where are some TEC schools wrestling this weekend?

centerville is heading way south to heritage hills. teams will be:

Centerville

Heritage hills

Mt Vernon (Posey)

Crawford County

Pike Central

Paoli

several tough wrestler including:

#1 ST 106 Paul Konrath Mt Vernon

Semi State qulifier Julian Suar 120  Mt Vernon

#2 ST 170 Jake Rickenbaugh Heritage Hills

#4 SS 182 Gabe Konerding Heritage Hills

#14 ST HWT Dalton Miller Pike Central

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs at heritage hills 6 way.

Isaiah michaels & Alston Jenkinson went undefeated at 5-0, JaVon Phillips 4-1, Dakota Tipton 4-1, Luke Markley 4-1, Enrique Calderon 4-1, Austin Killion 3-2, Colton sawyer 1-4, Isaac creigmile 3-2, Joe 1-4, Joey hale 1-1, Randy Jordan 2-2, Connor Allen 2-2.

Good job cviller's represent T..E..C.  U.C coaching staff worked hard yesterday to squeak out close team duals but or wresters should still have alot to prove. Getting better. Good job! Emilio Aquino-Morales sharpening his skills looks focused.

Cox is dropping to 38

that was rumored at one time then decided agaisnt it thinking back to last year when he tried to drop and it made him too weak and didnt perform as well. Did he decide to give it another try and risk being weak?

does anyone know if Hubert Utt from Tri is wrestling this year...not seeing stats for him anywhere.

Cox would be tough at 138, as long as the weight cut isn't too much for him. Great kid, will definitely be rooting for him at either weight.

yes cox will be tough at which ever weight. I just know he cut quite a bit already to get to 145. Last year he cut the same to get to 138, tried to go 132 and it didnt work out well so he went back to 138. also, agree that he is a very good kid

DC, can you give me the insight on how many times your cuz "lil handley" and purtha have wrestled and what their records might be agaisnt each other? I havent seen much of them as I didnt follow middle school / junior high wrestling the last couple years and I think these 2 kids will be making noise thru the next few years.

Killion beat Cox at ISWA..Cox beat Killion twice before that.  IF it happens will be good match. Cox is not weak cutting to 38.  Last yr he tried to cut to 32 from 38 in three days.  Knows how to do it right this time.

any idea how that shifts the lineup? I know monte wrestled 138 at spartan and even though he went 2 and out, I have seen him before and I know he is better than that. (he used to go to centerville). does that bump monte to 145 or can he cut to 132...how about the rest of the tem in those weight areas?

Big mak..nothing is solid due to couple missed days..but Scholl has been out since first match on reinjury of leg.  Montgomery will have to go wherever he can fit. Larry McDaniel is strong at 152.  It will all depend on what Cox does ultimately, if he goes 38 for TEC or not. And despite what's been said I am not convinced that's a given.

Bigmak, I think Colton Handley & Purtha have wrestled quite a bit, I'm thinking around 10x or so with Colton having a slight edge. Purtha sticking him at the Spartan this year was fairly surprising. It will be an interesting TEC tourney for sure between those two.

Big mak..nothing is solid due to couple missed days..but Scholl has been out since first match on reinjury of leg.  Montgomery will have to go wherever he can fit. Larry McDaniel is strong at 152.  It will all depend on what Cox does ultimately, if he goes 38 for TEC or not. And despite what's been said I am not convinced that's a given.

havent seen mcdaniel wrestle this year...alex cox wrestled 152 at spartan. scholl gonna be able to make it back in time?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.