T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's star these predictions ! Get this started were bigmak at??!?!?!,

BigMak in da HOUSE!!!!!!!

Centerville wins TEC this year, hands down. They bring everyone back from last year, are deeper and better and fill all the weight classes. Last year they wrestled conference with 2 forfeited weight classes and still did good.

anything else?

Centerville won 63-18

106- Taylor (CEN) won by forfeit; 113- Markley (CEN) won by fall over Muzzellia (MC) 1:39 120- Jenkinson won by forfeit 126- Phillips won by fall over Gillespie (MC) 3:52 132- Michaels won dec. 12-6 over Ford (MC) 138- Tipton won by fall over Stigleman (MC) 1:44 145-Huser (MC) def. Mull by fall :59. 152- Burelison won by fall over Delk (MC) :42 160-Hale won by fall over Huddleston (MC) 3:49 170- Jordan won by fall over Sharp (MC) 1:18 182- Robinson won by forfeit 195- Hughes (MC) def. Calderon by fall 3:39 220-Phillips (MC) def. Deloney by fall 1:27 285-Creigmile won by fall over Hall (MC) 5:42

106- Taylor (CEN) won by forfeit; 113- Markley (CEN) won by fall over Muzzellia (MC) 1:39 120- Jenkinson won by forfeit 126- Phillips won by fall over Gillespie (MC) 3:52 132- Michaels won dec. 12-6 over Ford (MC) 138- Tipton won by fall over Stigleman (MC) 1:44 145-Huser (MC) def. Mull by fall :59. 152- Burelison won by fall over Delk (MC) :42 160-Hale won by fall over Huddleston (MC) 3:49 170- Jordan won by fall over Sharp (MC) 1:18 182- Robinson won by forfeit 195- Hughes (MC) def. Calderon by fall 3:39 220-Phillips (MC) def. Deloney by fall 1:27 285-Creigmile won by fall over Hall (MC) 5:42

What happened during Calderon's match?

What happened during Calderon's match?

in my opinion, calderon wrestled lazy. I think he wins that match 7 out of 8 times. He was giving up some length as the kid was about 8" taller and can tell he has put time in the gym so he was probably strong, but he didnt seem technical at all. Calderon didnt wrestle with and urgency except for a short spurt in which he looked good but then made a mistake and got pinned.

Who is the Hale @ 160.  The rest look familiar, that one doesn't, as of yet.

in my opinion, calderon wrestled lazy. I think he wins that math 7 out of 8 times. He was giving up some length as the kid was about 8" taller and can tell he has put time in the gym so he was probably strong, but he didnt seem technical at all. Calderon didnt wrestle with and urgency except for a short spurt in which he looked good but then made a mistake and got pinned.

I see well hopefully it opened his eyes hes a senior time to leave it all on the mat.

So Bigmak, why don't you put your opinion of the individual results/rankingsn or whateva you wanna call it up. Btw Union County is at the Knitghtstown classic as they call it now, this weekend

too early to really know. I tried putting my guesses to who would place 1 though 4 in each weight class but everyone is wrestling different weights than I thought and still havent seen results or anything from other schools

thats Joey Hale, sophomore. He wrestled last year but was out due to injury most the year.

Thx, I'm not sure if UCo will fill all spots or not.  I think most of them, with a chance to get them completely filled later maybe.  I'm hoping to attend this Saturdays at K'town to get a viewing, and hopefully see good things from them.  I still believe C'ville to have the upperhand in TEC with alot of returning wrestlers.  I like UCo an Win to be next, maybe H'town, then who knows.  Depends on who fills the majority of the weights. 

How is your kid doing, and when is a likely return?  Weight ?

too early to really know. I tried putting my guesses to who would place 1 though 4 in each weight class but everyone is wrestling different weights than I thought and still havent seen results or anything from other schools

specially with Thanksgiving tomorrow im sure it'll be a couple weeks till everyone is at the weight they'll wrestle this year  8) But my predication for the top three teams is Centerville, Union County, and Hagerstown edging Union City for 3rd. Should be a great and exciting year 

Winchester looked tougher than expected and was missing at least one guy from their regular lineup. Think it will be Centerville taking home the TEC with Winchester and Union City battling it out for second.

Please name me union city's best wrestler??? That actually beats real teams not none of these joke teams

I would venture to say Kyle anquiano is union city's best wrestler. Terriquez is good but is wrestling up I. Weight I believe and list to gough from Winchester but gough is tough. Hayden ring has always wrestled decent too, kid is very strong but needed to improve technically last I saw last year. I do think Winchester will be competing for 2nd in tec but don't overlook Hagerstown. Rumor is they have a full roster and a move in that has worked hard in the offseason with Christian cox who is also a returning ssq and conference champ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.