Asics Aggressor shoes ... anybody else having this problem?

samaj

I know alot of wrestlers love these shoes.  We have a very high percentage of our wrestlers wearing them in our room this season and we are having a tremendous issue with the shoes being slick and kids sliding all over the place.  The biggest thing people like about the shoes is the traction that they supposedly give to the wrestlers but in our case we are seeing the exact opposite.

Anybody else have any feedback??  The soles seem harder and slicker out of the box this year.  I wonder if they just need to be worn down a little???

I have a call into my Asics rep to check to see if he has had any other complaints.  Please let me know if you have seen anything like this and I will pass it along to him.

The biggest thing people like about the shoes is the traction that they supposedly give to the wrestlers

I'm not sure about mat slickness, but that extra big side tread the shoes have for traction sure are annoying on an opponents legs while mat wrestling.  Hopefully, "breaking them in" solves the slickness problem, as I know a few guys that have them or may be getting them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.