Evansville Semi State Rankings The Final Post. Stats behind the Rankings.

TripleB

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

138 Ben Auberry N Knox deserves some consideration.  He finished 6th place at 132 last year in a very tough weight class.  He only had 4 or 5 losses all year. 

Cale Mccoy Northview is wrestling 120 right now...he was beat by Schermer B South by decision I think 5-2

at 145 Northview has a freshman who beat Barlow 11-5....big win for a freshman..

Got a name and record for Northview Frosh?

Just looking at this past weekend...

1. Egli was ridiculous at 106!

2. Johnson beat both Shermer and Brown at 120

3. Schitter gave Broukal all he could handle at 132

4. Mater Dei is good

Jourdan had Broukal beat until he got cradled twice in the third.  Was leading 5-2 until about 1 minute to go in the match.

Nick Lee was ridiculous as well.

Schweizer (MD JV 126/132) picked up 2 falls over the weekend.

Seng had a couple of big wins

Evansville Semi-State should have a great showing in February at Banker's Life!!!

Jourdan had Broukal beat until he got cradled twice in the third.  Was leading 5-2 until about 1 minute to go in the match.

Nick Lee was ridiculous as well.

Schweizer (MD JV 126/132) picked up 2 falls over the weekend.

Seng had a couple of big wins

Evansville Semi-State should have a great showing in February at Banker's Life!!!

how about castle's 132?  he is going to sneak up on some people.

The northview freshman is Jacob Hendrich......I think the spelling is a bit off but thats what I have down in my book. Tuff kid.

The last time I seen his name he was listed as Jacob Heinrichs.  Must be a pretty tough young wrestler.

I talked to Ferguson at a football game a few months ago and he told me he knows he blew it last year and because it was a big match he over thought things and it won't happen again. After watching him at the indianamat open and having his dad (a pretty darn good wrestler himself) as well as a few pretty good partners in the room I see him definitely winning that match up. I just hope its in the semi state finals this year.

Watched him at Zionsville he looked like a monster. Haven't seen DJ wrestle this year. Either way it might be the Kelly/Malloy of 2014 in terms of excitement hoping it hits the finals and not the semis.

DJ looked like a well oiled machine at Mooresville last week. 

Adams was a small 138 last year, I can't see him getting that much bigger but maybe he has.

Newton is at 138 for south so I was wondering if 145 was for Adams. Wherever he goes he will be tough. Newforth is a ticket rounder from last year and looks like Adams dominated him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.