Evansville Semi State Rankings The Final Post. Stats behind the Rankings.

TripleB

To further along build upon that

Todrank, Davis, Anderson, Noblitt, Jourdan, and Ward all have wins and losses over each other in some form

For example Ward has beaten Todrank and Anderson, but lost to Nob twice. Nob has lost to Anderson. And so on and so on.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To further along build upon that

Todrank, Davis, Anderson, Noblitt, Jourdan, and Ward all have wins and losses over each other in some form

For example Ward has beaten Todrank and Anderson, but lost to Nob twice. Nob has lost to Anderson. And so on and so on.

"Rankings are a bunch of bull hockey and mean nothing.  All that matters is who can make it to the big show and preform"

Todrank was fantastic last week, but don't look for that score to continue with Jourdan.

I agree.  Jourdan is much better than that.  I did not get the see the match but heard Todrank hit some 5 point moves.  Ive seen Todrank wrestle and know he is also a force to be reckoned with.  Good luck to all the wrestlers this weekend in all regionals!  Gonna be a great weekend!

Just would like to give kudos to this guy doing the rankings. To only have 8 guys eliminated in all of the weight class come semi state time means he has his rankings pretty dead on. Thanks for all of your hard work. I for one think you did a helluva job!

did he pay you to say that??? I am going to have to deal with him all weekends thinking how good he is...hahaha thanks

Just would like to give kudos to this guy doing the rankings. To only have 8 guys eliminated in all of the weight class come semi state time means he has his rankings pretty dead on. Thanks for all of your hard work. I for one think you did a helluva job!

Thanks man! P2W, I won't be that bad....we'll maybe a little.

Here's the let down.. Preview article won't be done today. Everybody had the Panel Picks too chew on til tomorrow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.