Evansville Semi State Rankings The Final Post. Stats behind the Rankings.

TripleB

I know very little about Partee other than he is very tall.  I would guess that he has learned how to use his height to an advantage and length can pose problems for some wrestlers.  However, Kemper is a fireball and moves his feet well.  It will definitely be a match in contrasting body types, but I think I like Kemper to take it.  He's got one of the best practice partners in the state to help him prepare too.

Partner Schmartner.... I've heard that Partee's coaching staff is top notch. I've only observed from far away but the taller, bigger one seems pretty legit.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to get an updated ranking before sectionals begin?  Also, will you be updating the rankings throughout the tournament to reflect who has been eliminated?  This used to be done during the tournament on the state rankings page and was nice to see who was left standing and who was out.  Thanks.

Are we going to get an updated ranking before sectionals begin?  Also, will you be updating the rankings throughout the tournament to reflect who has been eliminated?  This used to be done during the tournament on the state rankings page and was nice to see who was left standing and who was out.  Thanks.

Yes, and yes. I've done the second part for a few years. I'll also do the Evansville MasterLocks the week of SS where I'll pick top 4 per weight based of draws and rankings. The week after I usually a statistics thread to show how good or bad my rankings and predictions were.

I had wanted to do an update this week and next week but with not working since Monday I haven't had access to data. Next year I plan on using Google Drive so I can access from home.

Not enough love for Avon.

They have a 106 who has a win over weaver this year (Luke Kimmery). Also has a win over perrys ranked 106.

Harris is at 126. Could cause fits for any of the top 8. (OK maybe not Lee!) Sorry Quinn.

Nick Etienne is a three time semi state ticket rounder at 132.

Marcus Miranda has wins over 2 top ten rank wrestlers at 138.

Shane Dillehay is a VERY tough kid at 195. Was seconds from beating Blake Brown in Evansville this year and has gotten better and better.

All of these kids could be top 8.

Not enough love for Avon.

They have a 106 who has a win over weaver this year (Luke Kimmery). Also has a win over perrys ranked 106.

Harris is at 126. Could cause fits for any of the top 8. (OK maybe not Lee!) Sorry Quinn.

Nick Etienne is a three time semi state ticket rounder at 132.

Marcus Miranda has wins over 2 top ten rank wrestlers at 138.

Shane Dillehay is a VERY tough kid at 195. Was seconds from beating Blake Brown in Evansville this year and has gotten better and better.

All of these kids could be top 8.

are we talking top 10 in the state? And if so who?

I got all the brackets printed of  this even in and will be going over tomorrow. Thanks for notable wins Guys, I didn't know about those. Like I said my final rankings will be next week. I think in any weight class numbers 6-12 could fall anywhere. So much so I almost went with top ten today. I'll look over tomorrow and Friday and see what I can do.

Miranda is 21-7, Matt enjoy bragging about us now in a couple of years our Nazi coaches will be all over your a$$. LOL Look for all 14 to make it to Mooresville.

Not bragging at all. Coach is cool. I just know that these kids have worked really hard. Blevins has done a great job with them. Just would like them to get some props for the great season. They are a good bunch of wrestlers and even a better group of young men. Just proud of them. Look forward to an interesting state series. Good luck to all!

Anyway...... I am really clueless. I am just a club coach that wrangles little kids! I could be wrong! Don't you miss those days when you did my job Lee?

Miranda is 21-7, Matt enjoy bragging about us now in a couple of years our Nazi coaches will be all over your a$$. LOL Look for all 14 to make it to Mooresville.

Did Miranda wrestle 145 at the MD Holiday Classic?  If it was the same Miranda he didn't finish to well.  138 must be a much better weight for him.  If I remember him correctly he was a pretty well put together kid. 

I think your missing Jacob Smith from Evansville Central here at 145. Has a win over Mathew Ruddick and was beating Pierre until 3rd period at the SIAC. Only looses are to Pierre, Wienzapel at 152, and Floyd Central at 145.

He was up 5-4 after 1 but trailing 7-5 after 2 before losing 9-5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.