Evansville Semi State Rankings The Final Post. Stats behind the Rankings.

TripleB

Karges has lost twice this season. He got tech called by forte and lost to logan neher of Belmont 3-9.

He has beaten jake sebahar lake central who is 20-5 and tavonte Malone south bend Adams who is 21-8.

This is all I could find on him this season

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karges has lost twice this season. He got tech called by forte and lost to logan neher of Belmont 3-9.

He has beaten jake sebahar lake central who is 20-5 and tavonte Malone south bend Adams who is 21-8.

This is all I could find on him this season

Navy80, he won the Bo Henry Tourney @ 145.  Beat Gilmore- THN in the finals 4-3!! BT19

Yes, Neese beat Chambers!! 1 weekend, Chambers was sick only wrestled 2/3 matches that day and shut it down! Round 2 ', Neese then lost to Deerwester of THS who bumped up!!

Fisher is a 9th grader has Alec White of New Pal Saturday!!  Later

At Old Cap Classic - Ward over Todrank 10-7.  Todrank is slick but Ward just as tough and was able to get near fall.  All weights at E-ville are solid but 132 may be the deepest with all 8 having close matches.  Jourdan and Broukal at top but the ticket round will be a nail bitter in all four brackets.  Jourdan way under rated in state rankings.

Where should Karges go? Give me some wins so I compare w/ others.

top 5 are all ranked.

Smith beat Ruddick who beat Castleberry who beat Barlow

There's also Riegel of Reitz, Barlow of South, Gilmore of THN, Williams of Central, and Osha of Washington to go w/ Karges. All quality wrestlers, all on the outside looking in.

According to the local paper, Karges beat Zach Batts 9-4 at the Memorial duals this past weekend. 

You're quite welcome TripleB.  I saw these posts and thought this might help.  I'm not from Princeton but I read about their results in the local paper.  Karges has always been a solid wrestler and it sounds like he had a slow start to the season after dealing with a football injury so I think he'll get better as the season goes on. 

I really feel like Kemper can take Partee at 160? I know Partee is ranked higher and is a giant in height, but Kemper is extremely strong and usually good with taller wrestlers. Any other opinions?

I don't doubt Kemper could win here he wrestled to the death with Mccloskey at indianamat so that shows he can wrestle with the best on the state. Anything less then a medal this year should be a disappointment for him.

I know very little about Partee other than he is very tall.  I would guess that he has learned how to use his height to an advantage and length can pose problems for some wrestlers.  However, Kemper is a fireball and moves his feet well.  It will definitely be a match in contrasting body types, but I think I like Kemper to take it.  He's got one of the best practice partners in the state to help him prepare too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.