Evansville Semi State Rankings The Final Post. Stats behind the Rankings.

TripleB

Some results from HHC/Jeff Winter Duals

132 - Noblitt (Col E) defeated Ward (FC), it was definitely a hard fought match, if you get to see these two go at it you will enjoy

145 - Castleberry (NA) lost to Ruddick (Sey)

152 - Both Troutman (FC) and Lynch (NA) went 7-1 at HHC Duals, both only losing to #1 KY J. Lampe of St X.  They have not wrestled each other this year

160 - Partee (Mad) defeated D. Lampe from (St X.) KY, another close and enjoyable match to watch

182 - Herron (FC) defeated Hayes (Prov), Herron bumped up for this match

Teams

Providence

St X (KY)

Dupont Manual (KY)

Jeff

Seymour

Jennings County

Columbus East

Madison

New Albany

Floyd Central

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Northview

Individual champions

106 — Keaton Fisher, Martinsville over THS

113 — David Lewis, Terre Haute South over Northview

120 — Cale McCoy, Northview over THN

126 — Nick Church, Terre Haute South over NV

132 — Kegan Kern, Peru over Plainfield

138 — Thomas Dull, Terre Haute North over Plainfield and N Knox

145 — Evan Loe, Peru over THN

152 — Phoenix Adams, Terre Haute South over Martinsville, Northview over Martinsville

160 — Dayton Clements, Plainfield

170 — Levi Hess, Martinsville over THS

182 — Ryan Moshak, Terre Haute North

195 — Nick Cress, Peru

220 — Clayton Scroggs, Martinsville over THN

285 — Bryce Biddle, Plainfield

So, no Gomez for Plainfield? Was Schoolcraft for Martinsville  out also? Well looks like Adams beat Ferguson twice? and a couple Southern guys LOST might help Adams slide to the #2 guy @ 152 down at Evansville! Thanks for info!!

At Northview

Individual champions

106 — Keaton Fisher, Martinsville over THS

113 — David Lewis, Terre Haute South over Northview

120 — Cale McCoy, Northview over THN

126 — Nick Church, Terre Haute South over NV

132 — Kegan Kern, Peru over Plainfield

138 — Thomas Dull, Terre Haute North over Plainfield and N Knox

145 — Evan Loe, Peru over THN

152 — Phoenix Adams, Terre Haute South over Martinsville, Northview over Martinsville

160 — Dayton Clements, Plainfield

170 — Levi Hess, Martinsville over THS

182 — Ryan Moshak, Terre Haute North

195 — Nick Cress, Peru

220 — Clayton Scroggs, Martinsville over THN

285 — Bryce Biddle, Plainfield

Do you have any match results?  138, 145 and 152 , and hwt mainly?

Do you have any match results?  138, 145 and 152 , and hwt mainly?

From Terre Haute North Side

138 Dull over Peru's Peyton Sturgill with a pin in the 2nd period. Dull over Northview's Mason Moon from Northview with pin in the second. Dull received a forfeit in the third round. Dull over Terre Haute South's Ian Newton with a second period pin. Dull over Plainfield's Corin McKee with a pin in the first period.

145 Tyler Gilmore lost to Peru's Evan Loe by a 7-1 decision. Gilmore won by major decision over Northview's Jacob Hendrich. Gilmore won by pin over Greencastle. Gilmore lost to Martinsville 8-7. Gilmore over Plainfield with a pin in first period

HWT Conor Dwyer over Peru pin in first period. Dwyer got forfeit. Dwyer over Greencastle pin in :07 seconds. Dwyer lost to Biddle by pin in first period. Dwyer over Terre Haute South's Mimms by pin in first period. Side note Mimms pinned Biddle in their match.

Lot of good points by the fans! BBB you are doing a great job, but I fell you missed the K.Fisher of Martinsville @ 106! Wins over Hurst Jasper/Bo Henry & Pemberton THS/ NV Inv.

I see Pickens going 170 at Tourney time. Went 170 @ Al Smith and had a great day finishing 4 th.

As a fan I commend those wrestlers that bump to face that stud wrestler at another weight class, it will make you strong later in the year! Wonder is Batts-cascade might go  152 against THS to face Adams this weekend in Evansville?

Navy 80 is right Shaffer- S Put has to fight day in day out in the wrestling room! Also got some great hand on the past year  w/ B.Bailey and the Outlaw club!!  Thanks BT19

Adams (#8 at 152) did not lose to Batts

I think he was referring to Batt's win over Gaddis of Kokomo which may have been #8 not to long ago, since he has hovered around that ranking the last week or two.

Monkey, cadet fan stated that about 6 post earlier!! Gaddis was actually ranked #6 then I believe.

I was referring to a match up this weekend, like to see it happen!!

Monkey keep up the good post from the Valley area!!  Thanks. BT19

The batts thing was on oversight, I'll get it fixed.

38 and 45 were my two toughest weights to sort out.

The 132 looked  pretty tough to sort...lots of talent at that weight..

Imo the most stacked weight class this year at evansville

Lot of good points by the fans! BBB you are doing a great job, but I fell you missed the K.Fisher of Martinsville @ 106! Wins over Hurst Jasper/Bo Henry & Pemberton THS/ NV Inv.

I see Pickens going 170 at Tourney time. Went 170 @ Al Smith and had a great day finishing 4 th.

As a fan I commend those wrestlers that bump to face that stud wrestler at another weight class, it will make you strong later in the year! Wonder is Batts-cascade might go  152 against THS to face Adams this weekend in Evansville?

Navy 80 is right Shaffer- S Put has to fight day in day out in the wrestling room! Also got some great hand on the past year  w/ B.Bailey and the Outlaw club!!  Thanks BT19

I had Fisher and Hurst sitting both right there and wasn't aware of the head to head, once again I'll address it.

The information that I recieved on Pickens has him at 82, but if I hear different I'll fix it.

Shaffer, I saw the win over Stone Neese, Neese also has a win over Chambers.

Guys thank you very everything b/c the rankings are only as good as the information I get. I try to keep my biased opinions out of things, lol.

The 132 looked  pretty tough to sort...lots of talent at that weight..

Imo the most stacked weight class this year at evansville

Yes 32 is stacked indeed. Most weights 1-4 are pretty easy, but 5-8's is where it gets tough.

I think yesterday I had about 7 different trackwrestling links open on my browser attempting to sift through information!

Batts and Karges belong in top 8 at 145!  Other than that looks good!

Where should Karges go? Give me some wins so I compare w/ others.

top 5 are all ranked.

Smith beat Ruddick who beat Castleberry who beat Barlow

There's also Riegel of Reitz, Barlow of South, Gilmore of THN, Williams of Central, and Osha of Washington to go w/ Karges. All quality wrestlers, all on the outside looking in.

Where should Karges go? Give me some wins so I compare w/ others.

top 5 are all ranked.

Smith beat Ruddick who beat Castleberry who beat Barlow

There's also Riegel of Reitz, Barlow of South, Gilmore of THN, Williams of Central, and Osha of Washington to go w/ Karges. All quality wrestlers, all on the outside looking in.

I haven't seen any results from Karges this year but I did see someone say he has been hurt.  But, last year he got 3rd in the evansville regional 132 class where he beat blake johns first round in that regional.

He then got beat first round at semi state by Skyler Lykins 10-4.  Karges finished with a 36-5 record.  His only losses came from Pierre (SQ), Wedding (SQ), Lykins (SQ), and maybe one other kid...  Maybe someone from Princeton can shed some light on him..

I think Karges could go anywhere from 5-8. I would put him in front of Smith of Central. Karges placed 7th at the Al Smith, not sure of any other notable finishes or wins? Like I said he has been out the first half of the season with an injury, but did have a good year last year, beating a very good Blake Johns first round of Regionals and wrestling Lykins tough at the Semi-State.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.