FINAL New Castle SS Rankings updated 2-8-14

zachpierson

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After attending the North Central Super 6 last weekend, I was very impressed by Franklin Central, particularly their 138 pounder, Tanner Smith. No idea what his overall record is but I think he certainly can compete in the Semi-State if he were to wrestle the way he did this past weekend.

After attending the North Central Super 6 last weekend, I was very impressed by Franklin Central, particularly their 138 pounder, Tanner Smith. No idea what his overall record is but I think he certainly can compete in the Semi-State if he were to wrestle the way he did this past weekend.

If it's who I am thinking of then yes the kid can wrestle. He had been stuck behind Kevin groves and Garrett Wilson the last couple years but with groves graduated and Wilson at perry, tanner should do very well.

Tanner is a great kid and hard worker and has put a lot of work in. I wish him the best in the State Series!!!!!!

I totally agree!  FC is tough this year. 

jake thurman (jacob) from rockville...ranked at 138 in ss...I havent seen him at all. Rockville always posts individual stats with their scores and they only have 4 or 5 guys wrestling and none are thurman. Is he not wrestling this year? this should be his senior year.

also, I heard lebanons van camp and smith are flipped...is that true? heard smith is 138 and van camp is 145???

Adam miller 170 from Clinton central lost today by pin in the first period to triton central. Union county's Emilio aquino beat triton central 170lb 17-6 at new pal today.

Triton Centrals Daniel Simpson?

Emilio Aquino!!!!! woohoo!!!

Adam miller 170 from Clinton central lost today by pin in the first period to triton central. Union county's Emilio aquino beat triton central 170lb 17-6 at new pal today.

Adam Miller from Clinton Central DID NOT lose to Triton Central's Simpson.  Miller won 15-11 and also pinned Union County at 170. Adam Miller from Clinton Central was 5-0 at New Pal.

Gaines did look good. Fishers has a good program. Cox looked pretty good himself against #4 Ben Harvey earlier in the day in an 8-4 loss that was 6-4 until the very end.  Colton Gonzalez was impressive for Connersville,  as well as UC's Aquino-Morales.

yes, all those guys did look very good as well as connersville's will o'farrow getting to the championship match and losing to #4 sam locke just 1-0. also nice job by the freshman from richmond alston bane, suffering a loss to briggeman early then wrestling back to avenge that loss to claim 3rd. o'farrow beat briggeman fairly easily on his way to the finals so a great day by a guy who isnt even semi-state ranked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.